Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2013, 00:20   #1

Hello to fellow BHPians

I write these words from Chennai and it feels great to be part of this community. By my education, I am a Mechanical Engineer followed by PGDBM in Marketing, but my primary forte is that narrow overlap of Technology and Marketing. In other words, I am someone who is engaged with Marketing of Technology and Technology of Marketing. I also happen to be the Treasurer of SAEINDIA Southern Section though I am not a hands on Automotive Engineer. I am and occasional blogger at yaxislive.com and marketingtech.org. The latter one, sadly, has been hacked and defaced by someone recently and is in crying need of my time to set it back.Those of you on Twitter can also connect with me at twitter.com/rajeshblue.

Though Chennai is my adopted home, I was born in Ranchi, Jharkhand. In a lighter vein I can say I am in some ways like Dhoni. Both of us were born in Ranchi, but are at home in Chennai!

I have lived in 9 states of India. They are Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, West Bengal, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh and now Tamil Nadu. Hey, I just realised it that is 10 states actually. I genuinely believe I have stolen some fragrance of all these states secretly and I carry them in my heart. What else can be the reason why I have immensely enjoyed my time in every place I have lived!!

I am in the process of acquiring a Honda City MT AVN, a car that I have chosen after evaluating several diesel alternatives. Time will validate my decision but I feel good about my choice. It is in the course of my vehicle research that I learnt about Team BHP and fell in love with the quality of discussions here. I look forward to sharing my experiences once I have my vehicle in about 10 days time. Greetings and best wishes to everyone.
rajeshblue is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th May 2013, 11:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello to fellow BHPians

Welcome to TBHP Rajesh. Honda City is never a wrong choice, you are on right track considering the gap between Petrol and Diesel price is getting narrower day by day .

Last edited by GTO : 14th May 2013 at 13:31. Reason: PM coming up
jacs is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks