Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2013, 22:00   #1
BHPian

Pappu Park ho gaya!

Greetings to every team-Bhpian! Have followed T-BHP religiously for years now, for reviews, news, solutions, knowledge and everything about cars.

I will start by telling that I Never failed in any exam till this one came! Failed this team test 4 times and even after 2 years of preparation, sleepless nights, reading the forum again and again, reciting and what not. Just like any other examination... Finally, I got parked here!

About myself - I am a 30yr old (old???? nah young) guy from Jaipur, Rajasthan. Architect by qualification/profession, Photographer by passion, Wild life enthusiast by choice, and to say the least, I love cars, well everyone here does! I believe the love for cars & speed comes to a guy with his DNA, it's the stripes that you have to earn.

The cars I have owned till date-
1. Indica V2 (2007-08) - Great car, VFM, Spacious but sluggish. Sold.
2. Swift 1.3DDiS (2008-13) - Amazing little thing, drop dead gorgeous, reliable, fun, fassssssst but poor braking. Sold.
3. Fiesta 1.4 tdci (2010- ) - Our first sedan. Awesome car, great dynamics, sedate diesel(compared to swift), 100% reliable, A complete car(something like Raymond?).
4. Safari STORME (2013- ) - My first SUV, and second safari after my brother's 2007 dicor. Loving everything about this one except the TATA experience and After sales. Will write in detail in an ownership thread.
Well I believe that's more than sufficient for now, before everyone gets bored. But that was bound to happen as I was way too excited that I am finally here!

Cheers!
stormerider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2013, 23:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations stormerider for joining "the google of automobiles". Its great to see one more bhpian from the pink city.
I generally don't post in this section but I really dont know why I opened this thread and had a smile on my face after reading your "current city"
Anyways I hope you have a great stay here and looking forward to a detailed ownership review of your storme.
Do take a pit-stop at the rules section.
Enjoy and Take Care.
Old 17th May 2013, 02:45   #3
BHPian

Re: Pappu Park ho gaya!

Welcome Stormerider!

Such a cheerful introduction! I could feel your enthusiasm, excitement and joy while reading your post.

As already suggested, do stop by rules section and FAQs. Trust me, don't go by your instincts that you know them already and save yourself some Mod warnings and Infractions

Happy riding.

Last edited by DexterMorgan : 17th May 2013 at 02:58.
Old 17th May 2013, 10:45   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dZired View Post
Congratulations stormerider for joining "the google of automobiles". Its great to see one more bhpian from the pink city.
I generally don't post in this section but I really dont know why I opened this thread and had a smile on my face after reading your "current city"
Anyways I hope you have a great stay here and looking forward to a detailed ownership review of your storme.
Do take a pit-stop at the rules section.
Enjoy and Take Care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
Welcome Stormerider!

Such a cheerful introduction! I could feel your enthusiasm, excitement and joy while reading your post.

As already suggested, do stop by rules section and FAQs. Trust me, don't go by your instincts that you know them already and save yourself some Mod warnings and Infractions

Happy riding.
Thanks to both of you for such a warm welcome. I went through the rules & regulations. Believe me as I say I don't want a ticket

cheers
Old 18th May 2013, 10:14   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormerider View Post
I will start by telling that I Never failed in any exam till this one came! Failed this team test 4 times and even after 2 years of preparation, sleepless nights, reading the forum again and again, reciting and what not. Just like any other examination... Finally, I got parked here!
Hehe, I agree! I share similar feelings . But as we say, "Sabar ka phal green signal hota hain" Welcome aboard my friend!
Old 21st May 2013, 12:53   #6
BHPian

Thanks Inquilab28, and I believe green signal ka sabr, takes us home safely to our family!

Well I got my first warning today, and that too from GTO. Was really happy to get a private message from him, but that turned out to be a warning

I had unknowingly posted something which I never thought was against the rules, and was just assuring another bhpian, but nevertheless it just made my belief stronger towards the commitment this forum has towards the readers and in making our country roads a safer place!
Old 5th June 2013, 14:48   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dZired View Post
Congratulations
Hi dZired

Would like to invite you to a new thread on TBHP Jaipur meet.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ipur-meet.html

Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks