Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2013, 08:38   #1
BHPian

Hello all BHPians!

Hello all BHPians,

Automobiles and traveling have been my passion since childhood.

I am a proud owner of Maruti Suzuki’s Swift DZire VXI for the last five years as well as Honda Activa for 6 years. Being a travel freek I have explored many parts of India, especially traveling extensively across Maharashtra and Karnataka, all in this car, clocking 50,000 KMs.

My target is minimum one long trip per year to other states where ever I will be able to drive and of course the dream or target to drive at least once till Ladakh with own car.
I am sure Team-BHP members are kind to share experiences and help with their suggestions about cars / driving /traveling.

Definitely I will be also sharing my experiences of my vehicles and traveling which may help Team-BHP members.

Cheers !
sameervg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th May 2013, 17:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello all BHPians!

Welcome sameervg!

I'm sure you have several great stories from your travels - looking forward to seeing some travelogues from your side!

Cheers!
anekho is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th June 2013, 18:49   #3
SDP
Team-BHP Support

A late welcome Sameervg! Welcome to Team-BHP!

Incidently "minimum one long trip per year to other states" is my own target as well. Let's see how many years I actually manage it.

Do let us know a little bit more about you. What do you do for a living? In which part of Mumbai do you work? what places in Maharashtra have you visited etc etc
SDP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th June 2013, 19:20   #4
BHPian

Hi sameervg!
Welcome onboard. Hope you have a great stay here. Glad to know your interest in travelling. Same pinch for that! . Do post your travelogue on the forum. Would love to read them!
Cheers.
GreyAsta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2013, 09:01   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
A late welcome Sameervg! Welcome to Team-BHP!

Incidently "minimum one long trip per year to other states" is my own target as well. Let's see how many years I actually manage it.

Do let us know a little bit more about you. What do you do for a living? In which part of Mumbai do you work? what places in Maharashtra have you visited etc etc
Thanks SDP !
Hope we will meet soon as you also stay in Mumbai. I stay in Thane and come to Fort / Fountain area in Mumbai for service.

IMO we will be definitely able to travel till we are into job / service (60 years) so that most of the states in India can be covered .

Cheers !
sameervg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2013, 09:04   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyAsta View Post
Hi sameervg!
Welcome onboard. Hope you have a great stay here. Glad to know your interest in travelling. Same pinch for that! . Do post your travelogue on the forum. Would love to read them!
Cheers.
Thanks !
Sure. Very soon I will start posting my travelogues.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks