Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2006, 15:38   #1
BHPian

Ferrarimaniac

Hi guys!
I was just looking for some information for my car a few months back and discovered this awesome site for like minded people! and since then i spend 2-3 hours everyday on tbhp but was too lazy to register but its about time now! ....I've been thru the announcements section already so A little about me:
I'm from South delhi and my real name is Padmanabh but my friends call me paddy. I turned 19 a few days back. Cars are my obsession and driving is my passion! I currently drive a MK-2 red Toyota MR2 (non turbo) which is modified with polished heads, K&N, complete free-flow exhaust, banana manifold and apart frm the engine 17" chromes!
I'm doing my under grad as of now and love listening to music-anything with a catchy tune.. Hobbies include flying R/C planes and gas powered R/C cars..
Hope to spend more time here..
TBHP ROCKS!!!
Old 26th May 2006, 16:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to T-Bhp.

Can you post some pics of your ride
Old 26th May 2006, 17:20   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I currently drive a MK-2 red Toyota MR2 (non turbo) which is modified with polished heads, K&N, complete free-flow exhaust, banana manifold and apart frm the engine 17" chromes!
The MK-II has one of the most beautiful and eternal sports car designs. Chicks always mistake a red MK-II for a Ferrari. Isnt the non-turbo 140bhp stock?

Welcome to the Team-BHP. Please do familiarise yourself with the board rules.

GTO
Old 26th May 2006, 19:54   #4
BHPian

hey paddy welcome on board,
I think I have seen your red MR2 opp. to supper factory, not sure that was sure, anywys MR2 my fvt. anyday!
would love to see pics of ur ride...
my drive is Black Toyota Sera with after market exausht, n big conical filter,
cheers
Wadhwa Ajay
Old 26th May 2006, 21:49   #5
BHPian

thanks evryone
GTO- stock non turbo is 178bhp. 140 is the US spec version which is also a 2.2L but this is a 2.0L 16v so I guess mine must be in the region of 200-210 after the mods... Does 0-100 in 6.7 seconds !

a4 attitude- hi. I think even ive seen your sera on the greater noida expressway red light. Not sure if it was yours..

Technocrat- will post the pics soon!
Old 26th May 2006, 22:08   #6
BHPian

Greater noida xpress way is my all time fvt route for long drive, wether its team bhp meet or drag, thats evrbdys fvt....
my car has paulindia dot com written on back... so u can catch me by this,, hope to see you in next TBHP meet,
tc
W.A
Closed Thread

Most Viewed