Team-BHP - Two to Tango!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Two to Tango!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/137340-two-tango.html)

(This introduction is courtesy of a 2nd successful attempt of Team -BHP registration :D)

The BAAP of all automotive forums.

Hello fellow BHP'ians!! I've just been inducted in this prodigious community.

23, and residing in New Delhi for 5 years now and seems am going to be here for a while.

A part of the growing Logistics field and at present working with a french shipping line.

I think of myself as a workaholic during the week and a trailblazer on weekends. Apart from the weekly corporate life, my active interest in automobiles remains strong and ever growing. Apart from the common car enthusiasm, there is a strong penchant for sports and adventure activities. Music is another love of my life. Football and Man UTD are the concrete interests in sports.

Amongst my valuables:-
1) The WASABI- Swift 2012 VDi
2) (The Chivalrous Beast) - 2013 Jetta Comfortline TDi (which is only 24 days Old/ New)

By abiding with the rules and policies of this portal I wish to play an active role in all the interesting discussions and topics and look forward to gaining valuable knowledge and exposure in the automotive world.

Glad to be a part of your world.

Keep Revvin'...

Siddhant

Welcome home, Papa :D

Congrats on your success. For someone who's only 23, the Jetta is a nice way to celebrate all that hard work. Absolutely love the car's design as well as it's all-rounded nature.

Hope to bump into you over on some interesting discussion. Drive safe.

Good to see the Delhi TBHP circle growing!
Welcome aboard, Papa Glaze.

Other than the online forum, the offline meetings of Team-BHPians are pretty interesting. I've personally gained some brilliant friends from here.
So I suggest keep meeting us in the outings. Will keep you posted on those.

By the way, which part of Delhi are you in?

Cheers,
Sam

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 3142556)
Welcome home, Papa :D

Congrats on your success. For someone who's only 23, the Jetta is a nice way to celebrate all that hard work. Absolutely love the car's design as well as it's all-rounded nature.

Hope to bump into you over on some interesting discussion. Drive safe.

Thank you GTO.

lol: Well it could have been called my success, if I would have paid for the cars.
They are a result of my father's success.

But nevertheless, I influence all decisions relating to automobiles to electronic gadgets in the household. A command, which not even my about to be tricenarian brother enjoys. Hence, I take some credit.

It's a beautiful car no doubt. The premium feel attached to it is challenged by none other in this segment
Even for my father, who is a faithful believer in the Maruti and the Toyota brand, put on hold his plans for the Innova and also the New CRV to bring home the Jetta.
One TD was enough to convince.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samarth.bhatia (Post 3142601)
Other than the online forum, the offline meetings of Team-BHPians are pretty interesting. I've personally gained some brilliant friends from here.
So I suggest keep meeting us in the outings. Will keep you posted on those.

By the way, which part of Delhi are you in?

Cheers,
Sam

Thank you Samarth.

I've heard about the BHP'ians meet and quiet excited to be a part of the family.

Shifted base to Noida from South Delhi.