Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2013, 08:06   #1
BHPian

Great to be in !

Hi Everyone, It is a wonderful feeling to join the Team-BHP Family. I have been following this forum for a couple of years. Since the past few months, this has caught my special attention and and the more I began following Team-BHP, the more addictive it became. Reason as simple - This is the best forum! I just realized that I have this new found inherent passion in cars. Thanks to Team-BHP for invoking this. The reviews are mind blowing; the detailing is something I have not seen anywhere. I have gone through almost each of the 150+ pages of the Duster reviews and you folks made my decision. I have a spanking new Duster in my stable and I am not regretting one bit!. I will write more of it as put some more miles behind me. It has beaten 700 kms. so far.

A little about myself. I am in the IT & Telecom world and presently work for large IT major in Infra management. My earlier car was an Accent. I still own a Zen and I love more it every time I drive it. I love Music and it is my passion. I like to travel, though cannot do as much as I would love to. With the Duster, I surely would like to do some long country drives around. Catch you all soon. Bye for now.
sunny13 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th June 2013, 13:09   #2
BHPian

Re: Great to be in !

Welcome to TBHP, sunny13! Wish you have a wonderful stay ahead.
It was nice to hear that you read all 150+ pages of the Duster review of Team BHP and made an informed decision.
An ownership review of your Duster wrapped with lots and lots of pictures would be really appreciated.

Cheers!
Loud is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th June 2013, 13:22   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Sunny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny13 View Post
this has caught my special attention and and the more I began following Team-BHP, the more addictive it became. Reason as simple - This is the best forum! I just realized that I have this new found inherent passion in cars. Thanks to Team-BHP for invoking this. The reviews are mind blowing; the detailing is something I have not seen anywhere.

Quote:
I have gone through almost each of the 150+ pages of the Duster reviews and you folks made my decision. I have a spanking new Duster in my stable and I am not regretting one bit!
Glad our Duster report helped you. Even after the modern EcoSport has arrived, I must say that the Renault holds its own in the areas of ride comfort (still unbeatable this side of an E-Class), space etc. You got the 85 or 110?

It's built to cruise long-distances. Drive safe & do share a travelogue or two with us.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th June 2013, 13:54   #4
BHPian

I got the 85 PS RXL(Option). That seemed the only logical thing to do, keeping safety at the fore, though a little pricey. I am silently experiencing and observing the pros and cons. I must say the move from a sedan to an SUV did take me a week and more so in the Pune Hinjewadi roads. At the same time, I am pretty sure that I will have quite a few points for the service guy to work on for the 1st service at 2000 Kms. All said, there is no two opinion in the ride and handling department. It is indeed "outstanding" as you rightly mentioned.
I will surely post my experience shortly.
sunny13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed