Team-BHP - Hola from Bangalore!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hola from Bangalore! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/137358-hola-bangalore.html)

Hi Guys!

I am Pratyush, 28, work in the Analytics & Consulting space. I am a huge fan of the Bond movies and hence my love of the DB5 is second to none. I have been a traveler since I was 18. I have been to pretty much all of North India except Leh. My favorite hill station is Shimla.

I drive a Figo 1.4 (T) Panther Black to work(for the past 2 months). I am in love with my classic 500 which was the first vehicle I purchased out of my own pocket. I believe in driving safe and in a lane (the reason I get honked at so many times in Bangalore). I am still discovering the capabilities of my car.

TBHP has been played a big part in my purchase decision of the Figo, as I solely went by the reviews posted here. I remember booking a Classic 350 and changing it to a 500 reading Randhawa's thread. I have loved the travelogues posted here.

I love reading non fictions. As far as travels around Bangalore is concerned I am yet to take a long trip in my car (as I am still not confident if I can drive in the ghat sections). I love traveling to quiet places as peace is the first thing I look for in a location.

In all its great to be here and looking forward to share my experiences.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pratyush6 (Post 3142321)
Hi Guys!

I am Pratyush, 28, work in the Analytics & Consulting space. I am a huge fan of the Bond movies and hence my love of the DB5 is second to none. I have been a traveler since I was 18. I have been to pretty much all of North India except Leh. My favorite hill station is Shimla.

I drive a Figo 1.4 (T) Panther Black to work(for the past 2 months). I am in love with my classic 500 which was the first vehicle I purchased out of my own pocket. I believe in driving safe and in a lane (the reason I get honked at so many times in Bangalore). I am still discovering the capabilities of my car.

TBHP has been played a big part in my purchase decision of the Figo, as I solely went by the reviews posted here. I remember booking a Classic 350 and changing it to a 500 reading Randhawa's thread. I have loved the travelogues posted here.

I love reading non fictions. As far as travels around Bangalore is concerned I am yet to take a long trip in my car (as I am still not confident if I can drive in the ghat sections). I love traveling to quiet places as peace is the first thing I look for in a location.

In all its great to be here and looking forward to share my experiences.

Welcome aboard mate. I am a hard core JB fan too. A collector of all the original books and all the DVDs as well as many of the miniature scale models of s vehicles on screen.

Enjoy your time here. It s a great forum to be on.

Live easy. Laugh a lot. Drive Safe.