Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2013, 10:43   #1
BHPian

Hola from Bangalore!

Hi Guys!

I am Pratyush, 28, work in the Analytics & Consulting space. I am a huge fan of the Bond movies and hence my love of the DB5 is second to none. I have been a traveler since I was 18. I have been to pretty much all of North India except Leh. My favorite hill station is Shimla.

I drive a Figo 1.4 (T) Panther Black to work(for the past 2 months). I am in love with my classic 500 which was the first vehicle I purchased out of my own pocket. I believe in driving safe and in a lane (the reason I get honked at so many times in Bangalore). I am still discovering the capabilities of my car.

TBHP has been played a big part in my purchase decision of the Figo, as I solely went by the reviews posted here. I remember booking a Classic 350 and changing it to a 500 reading Randhawa's thread. I have loved the travelogues posted here.

I love reading non fictions. As far as travels around Bangalore is concerned I am yet to take a long trip in my car (as I am still not confident if I can drive in the ghat sections). I love traveling to quiet places as peace is the first thing I look for in a location.

In all its great to be here and looking forward to share my experiences.
Old 7th June 2013, 19:39   #2
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush6 View Post
Hi Guys!

I am Pratyush, 28, work in the Analytics & Consulting space. I am a huge fan of the Bond movies and hence my love of the DB5 is second to none. I have been a traveler since I was 18. I have been to pretty much all of North India except Leh. My favorite hill station is Shimla.

I drive a Figo 1.4 (T) Panther Black to work(for the past 2 months). I am in love with my classic 500 which was the first vehicle I purchased out of my own pocket. I believe in driving safe and in a lane (the reason I get honked at so many times in Bangalore). I am still discovering the capabilities of my car.

TBHP has been played a big part in my purchase decision of the Figo, as I solely went by the reviews posted here. I remember booking a Classic 350 and changing it to a 500 reading Randhawa's thread. I have loved the travelogues posted here.

I love reading non fictions. As far as travels around Bangalore is concerned I am yet to take a long trip in my car (as I am still not confident if I can drive in the ghat sections). I love traveling to quiet places as peace is the first thing I look for in a location.

In all its great to be here and looking forward to share my experiences.
Welcome aboard mate. I am a hard core JB fan too. A collector of all the original books and all the DVDs as well as many of the miniature scale models of s vehicles on screen.

Enjoy your time here. It s a great forum to be on.

Live easy. Laugh a lot. Drive Safe.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks