Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2013, 11:02   #1

The wait ends here!!

Greetings to everyone out there!
It all started 6 months ago. From my childhood I always dreamed of owning a car. My dream came true when in the month of September 2012, we booked The Vento. It was like we just sat in the car and we fell in love with it. We booked it. Being an 18 year old you could understand the joy and excitement of a new car. But later I thought why not check out its reviews on the net. So googled it and there it was- Team bhp! Read a lot of threads from the official review to the ownership reports of the existing vento owners. Glad that I made a good decision. Applied for the membership but was rejected.
After hanging around for about 6 months, applied again. From the day of my 2nd attempt I have been checking my inbox for 4-5 times everyday. One fine morning as I opened my inbox, saw the mail-"Team bhp membership approved". Hope to learn a lot of things from here.
I currently own the Vento 1.6 TDI TL. Hoping to write a ownership report on it soon.
I thank the mods for providing me the privilege to be a part of this forum and thanks to Team-BHP for bringing out the auto enthusiast in me!
Keep revving!!
cheers
shreyasnb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2013, 11:35   #2
BHPian

Re: The wait ends here!!

Hi shreyasnb!
Welcome to team bhp!. Hope you have a great experience being on this wonderful forum. Do post your ownership report. By the I am 20 years old . So that means we are one of the youngest Bhpians here!. Wishing you good luck.
Cheers.
GreyAsta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2013, 12:50   #3

Hey Greyasta...seems like there are a lot of young bhpians out here! Young blood coupled with the knowledge of other experienced bhpians who are equally young at heart when it comes to cars. Its gonna be fun! Wishing you the same.
Old 7th June 2013, 13:06   #4
BHPian

Welcome to TBHP, shreyasnb! Wish you have a wonderful stay here.
Glad that TBHP helped you in making a correct decision on your car purchase. Waiting for an ownership report of the Vento.

@GreyAsta: Yes, shreyasnb is one of the youngest BHPians here. I am 19.
Loud is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2013, 14:38   #5

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
@Loud: Would be posting an ownership report of the vento soon.
cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks