Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2013, 08:28   #1
BHPian

A big Hello to all

Hi all,

This is nIk. I have been following Team-Bhp for past 4 years now and finally have become a proud member

I am working with service industry for 6 years now. Apart from that i am also connected to auto mobile industry indirectly. My brother is working with the industry and he is manufacturing parts for different automobile giants (Mahindra, Maruti & Hero Moto Cop) as a sub vendors.

As all of fellow BHPians my love for cars started since my childhood. Currently i own a 97 Esteem Carb, 2000 Gypsy king and a Ford Fiesta Petrol. In two wheeler s i own 89 Priya, 2005 Discover (First Gen) and a Karizma.

It feels great to be a part of this wonderful community. Thanks to the moderators for considering my membership.

nIk
Old 17th June 2013, 18:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A big Hello to all

Hey nIk welcome to TBHP. Thats a nice set of wheels you have including the Gypsy. Hope to see a lot more of your inputs in relevant sections about your experiences with these rides and hope you get the same back for your requirements.

And in case you would like to reveal more about your handle and real name here you go-
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...-names-80.html
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2013, 23:46   #3
BHPian

Re: A big Hello to all

Thanks Girishglg for the warm welcome.

Thanks for pointing towards the thread as well. Have posted the details. I will definitely share my experiences about my rides in relevant threads. Was thinking of creating a thread on Gypsy's restoration however i do not have pics of WIP as i was out of town while it was getting restored, that's the reason did not start one.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks