Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2006, 15:13   #1
BHPian

Hi All the Fellow Travelers,

I am Chetan from Pune-Goa. I am 37 and running a wellness and teaching center in Goa.
www.rasovai.com
As my work is tourist oriented I stay in Goa from October till Mid April and then come back to Pune in summer.

After driving an old 1984 Toyota corolla for two years I decided to go for a new car. While noting down the reviews in mouthshutd.com I came upon this review of a Petra owner mentioning of teambhp forum contributing a lot in making the right decision.
So here I am and am in glad that I came here. The forum is not only informative and supportive but also so homely.

Coming September I am planning to buy the new vehicle and most probably I would go for Adventure Sport unless the fiats go and f…k it up again not mentioning their site which is still not coming online.

See you around.

Last edited by aah78 : 29th May 2006 at 20:38.
Old 29th May 2006, 15:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum, Chetan. Man, you have one heck of a job, eh ? Working in Goa !!! What else can a man ask for ? :-)
Old 30th May 2006, 02:13   #3
BHPian

ya its cool..It even beats Mallorca, a island in spain where I am right now, which is clean, organized with well developed infrastructure but lacks the wilderness and the naturalness of Goa..

Chetan
Old 30th May 2006, 12:22   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey Premchetan,

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to TBHP.
Check out this link.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com