Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2013, 16:08   #1

Howdy BHPian's !

Hey Guys!

Its wonderful to finally be a part of the Team BHP Family ! That too on first attempt (Have seen how difficult it is)
Its been two weeks since I have become a member, and I have been exploring all the sections of this community. A little overwhelmed at all the threads!
Finally now I am able to post a little introduction!

I am 24, from Bangalore, India and I landed up on Team BHP through Google!! Love cars. Always have. Don't feel the same passion for bikes.
I drive a Santro Xing GLS, and its been 3 years since I have been driving. (2 years actively)

I have always loved cars, but the curiosity never got me under the hood until now. After starting to drive myself however, I started learning more about them and there's been no turning back!

I am currently learning more about my car, its different parts, how to fix things, and one day I want to be able to tune my vehicle myself.
F.E, safety and reliability is very important to me and I want to be able to tinker around to improve it according to my requirement and maintain my vehicle well!

I am currently learning to improve my driving techniques. To be able to drive so smoothly that the occupants do not experience any inkling of a gear change, of fast acceleration, a sudden brake, to be transferred to another world where its just you and your vehicle! That's what I want to achieve! And yes, I'm working towards it.

My favourite cars (wish to own one day) have been the Aston Martin, Nissan GTR, Nissan 350Z, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO. The ferrari's and Lambo's somehow don't bring out the same thrill as the above list, except they really look good, handling and are monstrous!

So far, my favourite parts of this community have been "Technical Stuff" and "Team BHP Advice on owning a car". There's still so much to look forward to. Also have the mobile app now.

On the work front, I am a Software Engineer working in an IT company. Some of my interests are travelling, anime, music.
Looking forward to be a part of this family, and hear from you awesome guys!
insatiable is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th June 2013, 16:49   #2
BHPian

Re: Howdy BHPian's !

Ola!! from one IT guy to another!
There I see an 'insatiable' passion & love for cars and an 'insatiable' hunger to perfect your driving.

Getting in, in the 1st attempt is quite great !!

-Bhargav
Octane_Power is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2013, 14:36   #3
BHPian

Hi insatiable. Welcome to T-BHP!
Nice to hear that you got in at the first attempt itself.

An ownership report of the Santro from your side would be great. I always had the Santro Xing GLS in mind while purchasing the Alto. Both were priced competitively but GLS offered most of the goodies which the Alto LXi didn't. But, at last, it was the known staff at Maruti which gave us a whopping 15000/- off. Do post lots of pictures of the car. Is it white?

Wish you have a pleasant stay here!
Old 24th June 2013, 23:59   #4

Thank you Octane, Loud !!

Bhargav - Ola mate!!!!
I do have quite a few things that i have an insatiable hunger for. Cheers.

Will post an ownership report once the understanding of my ride matures more. Right now we are bonding, once we understand each other more, i will let you know my findings.

Loud - My ride is a dark shade of blue like navy blue, much more darker than sparkle blue.
insatiable is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks