Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2013, 01:48   #31
BHPian

Re: OK. Now I should visit the moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vihari View Post
Well I should visit now. Why? For a long time I have been telling my family and friends that – It is easy to go to moon than getting a T-Bhp membership! That is why.
Dear Vihari sir,

Although I am late to the party, but nonetheless, a warm welcome to this community sir.

Your intro is indeed interesting, but somehow I still can't understand how the tangent and your psychological inclinations are related (I hated maths with a passion ever since I was introduced to calculus..)

Funnily enough, I maintain a polo and a ritz as well. Polo belongs to a close relative and the ritz is driven by my brother. I liked the ritz a lot more (a personal preference, purely because it was a wee bit more powerful and lighter). Polo, has its own merits which cannot be overlooked.

Team-bhp is indeed the best resource for a lot of information related to the Indian auto scene (although I wish I knew of its existence 4 years back, would have helped me a lot more) as of today.

I would have liked a little more freedom, but on the whole, I am happy over here. It runs on a very different ideology, which does suit today's scenario. I will share whatever I learn with everybody here.

I am active on other auto forums as well, and you'll find my thoughts pretty similar (although wordings will change).

Looking forwards to interacting with you and learning from you as well sir (especially maths..hehe).

Thanks,
Simple_car
Simple_car is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed