Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2013, 16:41   #1
BHPian

Vroom Vroom!

I guess this has been long overdue, but unfortunately I had been tied up because of an operation and my exams.

Anyway here I am, 19 years old and from Delhi, currently studying physics at the undergraduate level. I've always been a car enthusiast and I love the sheer joy and happiness driving a car gives me.
Coming to the cars in my house, we currently own a Tata Manza (1.4L P) as my dad has very low running. And about 3 months back I got my very first car, although pre-owned and 10 years old, yet a joy to drive and own, a true enthusiast's gem in my mind. It's also as rare as a woolly mammoth and I plan to post the ownership in about 2-3 days.
It's a 2004 Fiat Palio Adventure Sports 1.6
I think myself privileged to be part of this great community and hope to do my bit for it.
Cheers
"If in doubt, flat out" - Colin McRae
Old 11th August 2013, 19:54   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Vroom Vroom!

Let me be the first to welcome you here
An ownership thread on the Palio Adventure Sports? Wow that does sound like it'll be interesting. Cant wait
Old 11th August 2013, 20:12   #3
BHPian

Welcome friend. Good to see one more Fiat fan around.
Old 11th August 2013, 20:14   #4
BHPian

Re: Vroom Vroom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samar117 View Post
I guess this has been long overdue, but unfortunately I had been tied up because of an operation and my exams.

Anyway here I am, 19 years old and from Delhi, currently studying physics at the undergraduate level. I've always been a car enthusiast and I love the sheer joy and happiness driving a car gives me.
Coming to the cars in my house, we currently own a Tata Manza (1.4L P) as my dad has very low running. And about 3 months back I got my very first car, although pre-owned and 10 years old, yet a joy to drive and own, a true enthusiast's gem in my mind. It's also as rare as a woolly mammoth and I plan to post the ownership in about 2-3 days.
It's a 2004 Fiat Palio Adventure Sports 1.6
I think myself privileged to be part of this great community and hope to do my bit for it.
Cheers
"If in doubt, flat out" - Colin McRae
Hey Samar117, welcome to T-BHP.

Nice to know about the car history in your family. Palio Sports 1.6 would be completely a fun to drive vehicle. Await the ownership review. Happy Motoring & drive safe!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks