Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th August 2013, 07:24   #1

A big hello from IDE|AutoWorks™

Hello Everyone,

First of all, IDE|AutoWorks™ would like to wish all the members a Very Happy Independence Day.

I am Ankit Prashar from Gurgaon. I have always had a passion for cars. I'm by profession an Automobile Designer, from Coventry University, UK. I have been working with Maruti Suzuki Design Studio; Gurgaon for the last 2 years. I was part of the team that designed the Concept XA-Alpha that was showcased at the 2012 Delhi Auto Expo. Apart from this i have worked on a few production models which will be launched in the coming years.

More recently i have gotten out of the corporate world and stepped into what we call nowdays a start-up. I have started a new company from the name of IDE|AutoWorks™ along with a friend of mine, Himanshu Bhardwaj.
Himanshu like me is also an automotive designer from IED, Torino. His industry experience includes JAC design centre, Turin and more recently Mahindra & Mahindra Design Studio. Some of his notable works are the JAC Vision IV (Shanghai Motor Show 2010) and the Mahindra Dune Bug Concept (New Delhi Auto Expo 2012).

From time to time we will be presenting our works in the appropriate sections;1 project per month keeping in line with the T-bhp guidelines. Mind you initially we will be concentrating more on the aesthetic aspects since we come from a Design background. We hope to showcase some unique and hopefully good quality of projects.

Feel free to give us your comments, feedback, bashing

P.s. I have been a member of Team Bhp since 2007, but i wanted to introduce ourselves in more professional manner. Hence i a applied for a new membership. Some of our projects have already been showcased on other websites/forums. I would have liked to put them first on Team-Bhp but i was waiting for the account to be approved/activated.
IDE|AutoWorks™ is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 15th August 2013, 22:33   #2
BHPian

Re: A big hello from IDE|AutoWorks™

Hi Ankit sir!
Welcome on board.
I am a huge fan of car designs. Ive seen your page on facebook.
The polo looks smoking hot! Keep doing such awesome work!

Regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks