Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th August 2013, 19:52   #1
BHPian

Finally - Independence of connecting & sharing!

Hi Team-BHPians!

After uncountable attempts for about 2 years, I am finally able to post here and I am shivering a bit doing that!

My name is Amit Pahwa, a resident of Bangalore. Like everyone else in Bangalore - I work for an IT company as cloud computing evangelist. I have a newly bought Renault Duster (2013), a Chevy Spark (2010) and a Maruti Zen (2002) in the garage. On personal front, I play some music instruments, listen to music and enjoy watching movies.

For years I have been flaunting the Team-BHP stickers on my car and silently & helplessly observed when a fellow Team-BHPian posted sighting my car. Relieved that I am now free to share my experiences and thoughts.

Hoping to have good time here with the Team-BHP family.

Cheers
Amit
pahwa is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th August 2013, 20:00   #2
KPS
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Finally - Independence of connecting & sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahwa View Post
Hi Team-BHPians!

After uncountable attempts for about 2 years, I am finally able to post here and I am shivering a bit doing that!

My name is Amit Pahwa, a resident of Bangalore. Like everyone else in Bangalore - I work for an IT company as cloud computing evangelist. I have a newly bought Renault Duster (2013), a Chevy Spark (2010) and a Maruti Zen (2002) in the garage. On personal front, I play some music instruments, listen to music and enjoy watching movies.

For years I have been flaunting the Team-BHP stickers on my car and silently & helplessly observed when a fellow Team-BHPian posted sighting my car. Relieved that I am now free to share my experiences and thoughts.

Hoping to have good time here with the Team-BHP family.

Cheers
Amit

Welcome aboard Pahwa. Glad to have another Bangalorean on board. We look forward to you contributing to the benefit of the TBHP community. Make your posts count.

Cheers

KPS
KPS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2013, 12:10   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Amit
Dear pahwa,
Every year I-Day is special to all of us but this year it was a memorable one because of the admission to T-BHP. Congratulations & admire your persistence.

Enjoy your stay here!
Old 16th August 2013, 23:21   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Team-BHPians!

For years I have been flaunting the Team-BHP stickers on my car and silently & helplessly observed when a fellow Team-BHPian posted sighting my car.
Amit
Wow. Now I feel like a fool to have waited to stick the stickers till i got the membership. It did not occur to me that I can do that with out membership.

Welcome to the Forum Amit.

- Sai
Closed Thread

Most Viewed