Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2013, 12:05   #1
BHPian

Eureka! Eureka! Eureka! :: A Stalker becomes a member

"Archimedes is said to have been so eager to share his discovery (The Archimedes' Principle) that he leapt out of his bathtub and ran through the streets of Syracuse naked." (Quote Credit:: Wikipedia)

That was the case with me when I received the mail with subject line "Team-Bhp Membership APPROVED". It feels like I have won over a dynasty or something. After stalking on the portal for five years and three registration attempts I finally got IN!

First of all a hearty thanks to the Mods for approving my membership and a big Hello to all the fellow members.

A little bit about me;

I am basically from the historical city of Jhansi and currently residing in Delhi under a bonded labor contract with a US based EPC company. A Mechanical Engineer by education and currently working in the Project Management domain.

Straight away from early childhood days I am a Gear Head, and being in a family involved in a transport related business was subjected to heavier commercial vehicles first. The first vehicle I drove was a Tractor.

My addiction to T-Bhp began in 2008, and since then daily I have been spending 3-4 hours in a day going through the 4X4 and motorcycles section. My car and motorcycle buying decisions have been deeply influenced by T-Bhp.

I currently drive a 2006 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Duratec EXI and a 2012 CBR 250 R ABS. I have been a avid lover of touring and have done roadtrips of around 10k kms in the last three years, The longest been from Delhi to Chattisgarh around 1400 kms one way.

The journey so far with T-bhp as a Stalker has been very enlightening and educative. Now as a member I wish to continue to be mentored by the seniors and rebuked by the mods if I make a mistake. When the time is right contribute something myself. I believe that learning is a continous process and I am here to learn more.
nbk.0707 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2013, 21:44   #2
BHPian

Re: Eureka! Eureka! Eureka! :: A Stalker becomes a member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbk.0707 View Post
The first vehicle I drove was a Tractor.
So, a test drive report or a long term ownership report is due from you!

Quote:
I have been a avid lover of touring and have done roadtrips of around 10k kms in the last three years, The longest been from Delhi to Chattisgarh around 1400 kms one way.
..and a lot of Travelogues!

Welcome aboard T-BHP and please check wether your are fully dressed or not before sticking to the chair and keeping on posting in the forum!

- Sai
Vihari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2013, 13:34   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
....he leapt out of his bathtub and ran through the streets of Syracuse naked."

That was the case with me when I received the mail with subject line "Team-Bhp Membership APPROVED".

Thank god we don't have a "this thread is worthless without pictures" smiley!

Hope you have a great time on the forum.

Cheers,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2013, 14:28   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vihari View Post
So, a test drive report or a long term ownership report is due from you!

..and a lot of Travelogues!

Welcome aboard T-BHP and please check wether your are fully dressed or not before sticking to the chair and keeping on posting in the forum!

- Sai
Thanks Sai for the welcoming words,

Yes the test drive report for a tractor will be posted soon.

Travelogues: Yes in due time my friend, Have to compile the photographs first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

Thank god we don't have a "this thread is worthless without pictures" smiley!

Hope you have a great time on the forum.

Cheers,
R
Rehaan Sir, Thank you!

I'll be uploading the pictures in a while maybe a day or two.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks