Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2013, 16:07   #1

Bonjour Friends! Vikram checking in from Chennai!

Hello Friends,

I am Vikram from Chennai. I am an Electronics and Communications engineer and a MBA, now in Financial Services industry working for an American financial services corporation.

I am the first car owner in my family, it has always been a lifelong dream for me to own a car and this came true in 2010 when I bought my new i10 Sportz with the new Kappa2 engine.

I have been a long time lurker of this forum, since 2010, when I was searching for reviews and how-tos about the first car I was about to buy. Ever since, I wanted to become a member of this community. I spent the last couple of years updating myself getting to know more about cars, thanks to some great posts around here.

Finally, the wait had come to an end, when I heard my phone buzz on a new message, et Voila! Thanks to the moderators for approving my request.

Driving is my hobby, not the kind of ones to go on long rides but to drive different kinds of vehicles. Being an avid motor-head, I have never missed an opportunity to sit in the cockpits of big mining trucks in NLC to aircrafts thanks to my friends and relatives.

I always wanted to own a German car, a Bimmer, I was lucky enough to drive an M3 when I was in the US last fall. I have already chosen my upgrade path to the Bimmer, that would be from a Korean to Japanese to a European to a German car.

(ZZZZzzzz….)

Enough of me, I believe, I can contribute constructively to this forum. Happy to be part of this great community finally!

Adios Amigos!
- Vikram
vikramhere is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2013, 17:47   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Bonjour Friends! Vikram checking in from Chennai!

Welcome to Team-BHP, Vikram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramhere View Post
my new i10 Sportz with the new Kappa2 engine.
Great choice with the first car. Loved the engine & overall quality of the i10.

Quote:
Being an avid motor-head, I have never missed an opportunity to sit in the cockpits of big mining trucks in NLC to aircrafts thanks to my friends and relatives.
Trust we'll see some interesting threads from you.

Do search through the forum; we have reviews of planes, cargo ships and even a train.

Drive Safe!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed