Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2013, 17:10   #1
BHPian

Membership Approval - An Entry Pass to my Temple!

Hello everyone!

THANKS!
It feels really very great and honored to be a member of 'Team-BHP'!! A community which is nothing less than a temple for any auto enthusiast! Thank You Moderators for taking me in!

A LITTLE ABOUT ME
Name: Nishant Dalvi
Age: Just got eligible to get hitched (As per Indian Constitution)
I'm into IT development since a couple of months in an MNC.
My love for cars dates back to my early childhoods, when my father used to bring me scale models of various cars, tempos and buses. I still have my collection and had fights with my mom many times when she threatened to THROW THEM! (I knew she used to be kidding just to make me angry)
I have a great affection especially for SUVs but not the compact one's, don't know why! They just don't make me feel that way!

MY ADDICTION!
I had heard about T-BHP a long time back and went through it while learning about various automobiles and searching for their reviews over the internet. Unaware of all the treasures inside!
Even in office, I used to browse the internet for updating my knowledge on cars in my free time. One morning during my commute to my workplace, I noticed a black Scorpio with the TBHP Merchandise Stickers on it! I decided to visit Team-BHP.com the time I reach my office! And I had struck GOLD! Since then, it has got me addicted to it! Now I read it even when I have work!
I was never much of a reader,until I bumped into some very interesting travelogues posted by users! After reading these, even I have written a travelogue which I'm eager to share with you all!

INTERESTS
"Driving is my passion, and I trust only SPEED!"
Remember that advertise in which Mr.Narain K. used to say that! It's been my tagline since then! I have a strong passion for driving and wish to drive all the way to the Himalayas!
Apart from cars I have interests in 4+ wheeler vehicles too, that includes buses and trucks! I know its crazy but I wish to drive 'em too!
Fortunately or unfortunately, 'IT' also comes somewhere on my interests list.
Oh yeah! And I play some guitar too!

GARAGE
Currently, I own a 2nd hand 2007 Maruti Estillo Vxi (Silver). She's just a sweetheart! She has taken me back home safely through couple of horrifying conditions! RESPECT! I bought her in December last year from a family friend, who had kept her in the best possible condition.All credits to her! I've clocked around 8k kms on the odo since then. I had come across many mixed reviews for the estilo, but I feel its really a reliable one!
As I mentioned about my affection towards SUVs, XUV is one that has won my heart! Just love the cheetah!
For my next car,if its SUV,its XUV!

I always remember one dialogue from the movie 'The Transporter' in which Jason Statham says,
"Take care of your car, and the car will take care of you!"
nishantdlv is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2013, 13:26   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Membership Approval - An Entry Pass to my Temple!

Nice (organized) intro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantdlv View Post
Age: Just got eligible to get hitched (As per Indian Constitution)
So what is that? 12? 14?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantdlv View Post
Apart from cars I have interests in 4+ wheeler vehicles too, that includes buses and trucks! I know its crazy but I wish to drive 'em too!
Hey, you're a Team-BHPian now! There's nothing crazy about this. It's considered quite normal here. Do visit the commercial vehicles section too.

Looking forward to your travelogue. Do read about the "Assembly Line" section before you start.

Drive safe,
R
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2013, 13:35   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
So what is that? 12? 14?
Haha! Its 21!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
It's considered quite normal here. Do visit the commercial vehicles section too.

Looking forward to your travelogue. Do read about the "Assembly Line" section before you start.

Drive safe,
R
Sure!
Thanks!
Old 20th September 2013, 22:55   #4

Hi Nishant,

My introduction is much lamer than Yours. Well done, mate.

Regards,
G.

P.S: Yes, I'm here too
g.prabhudesai is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks