Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2013, 16:36   #1
BHPian

Cometh the hour, cometh the man

Kia Ora all T-BHPians !

Let me introduce myself as a budding Equity Derivatives Analyst working at a leading broking house of India. As they say "All human males were as fascinated with cars as they were with breasts". Similarly my interest in cars began at a very early age. I grew up amidst few of the most iconic vehicles of India like the RD350, RX100 and the Fiat 1100D.

Team-BHP was love at first sight for me. It was way back in 2005 (if i remember correctly) when I was searching online for reviews of an entry level hatchback that I came across this online community. Team-BHP has been an extremely useful source of unbiased automotive information for millions of fans. Being a die-hard auto enthusiast, going through the reviews and ownership threads is like owning and living with these cars without actually owning one. Today, Team-BHP.com is my homepage.

Interests:
Traveling, Photography and of course 'Cars' !

My past rides:
Bajaj Sunny, Yamaha RX100, Fiat 1100, Daewoo Cielo, Maruti Alto, Bajaj Pulsar, Hyundai Santro Automatic (chronological order)

My current rides:

Maruti Swift Vdi (72k kms), Hyundai Accent GLE (21k kms), Yamaha R15 (23k kms), Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 (3.5k kms)

Wish you all many happy trip-meters !

Regards,
Rahul Sharma
rahulsharma2008 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks