Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2013, 22:58   #1

Greetings everyone

To start with, my name is Vivek and i am from Delhi. Team-bhp has been responsible for a lot of changes that came around in my life (in a positive way). I have always been truly ,madly and deeply in love with anything that has a set of wheels in it. This, alone justifies a collection of more than 500 scaled car models which I treasure more than anything.

I am a corporate trainer by profession and a 4 wheel drive enthusiast. Honestly hidden love for jeeps burned bright after I came to know of team-bhp's existence. I believe that getting my membership approved was like attaining nirvana. 9 unsuccessful attempts and finally in August 08, the approval mail brought the biggest smile on my face.

I have been totally inactive on this forum, however I do visit it all the time, just to read and enrich my knowledge. I currently own two mm550 xds' and a Zen as my daily commute.

Bringing myself over to the above mentioned point on changes brought about by team-bhp in my life, let me just stack'em up for an easy read :-
  • Small car lover turns into a Jeep maniac.
  • Jeep maniac turns into an average jeep mechanic.
  • Corporate trainer turns wild on weekends with hours being spent with the jeep alone in the wilderness.
  • My couch and my TV miss me now as all my free time is consumed modding the jeep or at the local workshop.
  • My wife not much of a car lover, now pushes me over for family OTR's.
  • We as a family owed three vehicles, the count remains the same except that they are all jeeps now.
I could go on and on but I am scared to death that the moderators might ban me considering a 29 year old KID on the prowl.

Anyways I consider this an awesome forum for all gearheads to brainstorm, share ideas and above all, be with family they belong to - Team-bhp.

Thank you.
vivek_traxlover is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th August 2013, 11:32   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings everyone

Hey vivek_traxlover, welcome aboard. Amazing to see that you joined back in Aug,2008 and started with an intro only Aug,2013 thats exactly after 5 years.

By the way, what does the trax mean in your id ?
somitra1981 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th August 2013, 15:14   #3
BHPian

As somitra1981 said it was unbelievable to see a member registered in 2008 and with zero stats.

Well, better late than never. So, vivek_traxlover, Thanks for writing your introduction. Keep us know more about your vehicles with your reviews. All the Best.
Wildy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 12:03   #4

I think thats 08 Aug 2013 and not August 2008!
Old 29th August 2013, 15:22   #5
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard vivek_traxlover!

I'm sure you'll have a great time in the 4x4 forum sections...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek_traxlover View Post
  • My couch and my TV miss me now as all my free time is consumed modding the jeep or at the local workshop.
Looks like your Team-BHP account missed you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimeowner View Post
I think thats 08 Aug 2013 and not August 2008!
Nope, see the "Joined date" under his avatar!

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 15:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Nope, see the "Joined date" under his avatar!

cya
R
Please consider my apologies!
Old 29th August 2013, 21:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by somitra1981 View Post
Hey vivek_traxlover, welcome aboard. Amazing to see that you joined back in Aug,2008 and started with an intro only Aug,2013 thats exactly after 5 years.

By the way, what does the trax mean in your id ?
Thank you everyone for a warm welcome.

The word trax in the user name has a deep history. My father owned an old Firodia trax 4x4. It was used sparingly but i grew up watching the monster-on-wheels grow old. It was the first vehicle i drove and got bugged by the 4 wheel drive virus. Ever since then I love to stay infected with the 4x4 virus.

That was the explanation in short.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks