Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2013, 12:14   #1
BHPian

7 is the number & it's a delightful Thursday

Hello to all the members here.

I am Apoorva Bhandari, from bangalore & finally a member of TBHP.
I chanced upon this site while searching for Xbox 360 (Imagine that). That was in 2009, later i kept on coming to know more about new cars. TBHP helped me while i was searching for reviews of Vento that was going to replace our aging Santro Xing. A good buy i would say with some troubles with A.S.S.

I have been stalking this site for ages searching for cars, Vento service woes and lots of review reading for friends.(They ask my advice for their buy and i read TBHP and get back to them ). After years of being a silent lover, i decided to finally propose aka register. But TBHP like the proud beauty (No Offence, just an expression) she kept on rejecting me on & on. I knew that i will have to keep trying and finally today when i woke up, the first thing i saw was the approval email. My first thought was "Am I Dreaming". I recheck and knew that i wasn't dreaming and finally it has accepted my proposal.

I am very happy to be a part of this community and would love to learn a lot for experience of the seniors and fellow members.

PS: The thread title is no spam. This was my 7th attempt for registeration & the delightful thursday is what this day has become. After so many attempts i realised that members approval happen on thursday and hence it always use to be dreadful thursday. Not Today!!
appu.bhandari is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 12:44   #2

re: 7 is the number & it's a delightful Thursday

I never knew approvals are given on Thursdays. That's quite some sentiment for this rather "mechanical" forum. I cleared the "exam" in my second attempt and now, it seems I fared pretty well, considering your six attempts. :P
Old 29th August 2013, 13:21   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimeowner View Post
I never knew approvals are given on Thursdays. That's quite some sentiment for this rather "mechanical" forum. I cleared the "exam" in my second attempt and now, it seems I fared pretty well, considering your six attempts. :P
I differ on the mechanical part, I am sure members are not here just because of mechanics. They share the passion of cars and hence will be bit sentimental.

And on the topic of attempts, I would say I was wooing a lady and like any other guy who is in for long commitment, they tend to falter in the initial steps and I am in the same league.
appu.bhandari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 15:03   #4

re: 7 is the number & it's a delightful Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by appu.bhandari View Post
I differ on the mechanical part, I am sure members are not here just because of mechanics. They share the passion of cars and hence will be bit sentimental.
Yeah! I accept. That's precisely why mechanical had two quotes around it.
Old 29th August 2013, 16:27   #5
Team-BHP Support

Re: 7 is the number & it's a delightful Thursday

Quote:
After years of being a silent lover, i decided to finally propose aka register. But TBHP like the proud beauty (No Offence, just an expression) she kept on rejecting me on & on. I knew that i will have to keep trying

That's a very interesting way of looking at it!

Glad to see that you are finally united with your love (and the 80,000+ other men that share her).

Hope you have a great time on the forums.

Cheers,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2013, 20:02   #6
BHPian

This morning, I was composing a note on my mobile to welcome you. But suddenly all the typed message was gone when I got a call.

Nevertheless, Hearty welcome to TBhp, appu.bhandari and wish you have a great time here and hope to see your activity with your reviews and comments on the forums.

All the best, appu.bhandari.
Old 29th August 2013, 20:06   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimeowner View Post
Yeah! I accept. That's precisely why mechanical had two quotes around it.
Yup, My bad i didn't check those quotes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

Hope you have a great time on the forums.

Cheers,
R
Yup, it's my pursuit for the joining this forum.

Thanks for your welcome. See you around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
Nevertheless, Hearty welcome to TBhp, appu.bhandari and wish you have a great time here and hope to see your activity with your reviews and comments on the forums.
Thanks Wildy, i was impatiently waiting for getting approved only. I would love to share my Purchase & Usage Experience of my new Activa I (Dealer told me that i was among the first few in bangalore to have it ).

I am not sure whether i could post a review while i am still a newbie. Can any experience member help me on that?

Thanks Again

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th August 2013 at 13:06. Reason: Merging consecutive posts.
Old 30th August 2013, 13:08   #8
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I am not sure whether i could post a review while i am still a newbie.
Yes, of course you can!

Do keep these points in mind

Also, start crafting your review in the Assembly Line

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th August 2013 at 13:10.
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks