Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2013, 16:27   #1
BHPian

A brand new Team-BHPian

Greetings from Gujju-land!

I am "targaryen" from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I am a twenty something lawyer by profession. I drive a WagonR Vxi (the blue-eyed boy) and I recently booked a Stingray for my parents (more of a WagonR fan than a Maruti fan). However, I prefer using my year old Pulsar 150 or my old workhorse Activa for non-office intra-city commutes. I shall soon be putting up an Initial Ownership review of the Stingray once it arrives. The rest of the vehicles have been considerably dealt with on Team-BHP.

Since parental pressure didn't allow me to be a "driver" I was turned into a reluctant lawyer. No doubt, I love my profession now but my love for automobiles has not decreased, be it cars, bikes, heavy vehicles, military vehicles, aircrafts and even ships (yes, ships!). Apart from motoring, I am an avid quizzer, a frequent traveller and a self-confessed geek.

On a blessed day in the year 2010, I chanced upon Team-BHP when a fellow motoring enthusiast recommended it. I have been a frequent visitor of the forum since 2010 but I did not consider myself worthy of any contribution to this forum until this year. I am glad to have been accepted to this unique and noble community and I wish to serve it to my best.

Regards,

Targaryen
targaryen is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 7th September 2013, 17:09   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by targaryen View Post

Since parental pressure didn't allow me to be a "driver" I was turned into a reluctant lawyer. No doubt, I love my profession now but my love for automobiles has not decreased, be it cars, bikes, heavy vehicles, military vehicles, aircrafts and even ships (yes, ships!). Apart from motoring, I am an avid quizzer, a frequent traveller and a self-confessed geek.
I know this phenomenon very well. You know what, when I was in LKG my ambition was to become an autorickshaw driver and drive happily and honk on the pom-Pom horn. By 1st standard it changed to taxi driver then train engine driver and pilot etc at later stages .… lol

Welcome to the forum, Targaryen, and enjoy your time here !
shinuak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2013, 23:55   #3
BHPian

Re: A brand new Team-BHPian

Welcome to this genuine community and an amalgamation of brilliant minds.
Happy to see another quizzer! *Claps*
I am more of a self confessed geek too.
devilwearsprada is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2013, 00:31   #4
BHPian

Re: A brand new Team-BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
Happy to see another quizzer! *Claps*
Quiz you soon.

@Shinuak: Thank you! I seem to have finally landed at a place where automobiles are the holy grail.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks