Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2013, 19:30   #1
BHPian

Hello (from the Motor City)

Had originally registered last week to ask a question about a salvage project my dad (who isn't too good at this newfangled intertubes thing) was looking into but someone else bought it before I could gather the necessary information. So it goes. He is still in the market for a new/used car, so I am in the process of trawling the ownership report sub-forums (which are brilliant, by the way).

About me: Grew up in Hyderabad and Bombay. Now live in Michigan, USA. My work is related to the automotive warranty sector, helping OEMs/Suppliers sort out warranty issues before they get too expensive.

Vehicle history: Owned a Kinetic Honda for a while. Loved that thing, so convenient. I then moved to uni where my primary mode of transport was taxi/locals. Have driven dad's various cars in India, with the Palio being the one I enjoyed most. Currently daily-driving a Ford ZX2. Fun car, great clutch/transmission (and a real throttle cable!) but it is showing its age. I am looking for a new car as well, have been test driving a lot of vehicles in the last couple of months.
tanstaafl is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th September 2013, 20:41   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello (from the Motor City)

Welcome aboard tanstaafl, and it's nice to know about you and your interests in the automotive field. Looking forward for more interaction from you. All the Best.
Old 13th September 2013, 17:39   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
Welcome aboard tanstaafl, and it's nice to know about you and your interests in the automotive field. Looking forward for more interaction from you. All the Best.
Appreciate the welcome, Wildy.
tanstaafl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2013, 18:30   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Petrolhead's club. The work becomes doubly enjoyable when we get to do what like the most. You are blessed that way. Hope to get lot of tips from you on warranties on cars, though it is still at nascent stage, here in India.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks