Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2013, 23:14   #1
BHPian

From a newbie BHPian. Just an introduction

Hello fellow petroheads. I am Vaibhav, a resident of pune and a mechanical engineering student. As you all might have guessed i am a automotive enthusiast. I have always been into cars.

Since childhood i have been collecting R/C car models. Currently my collection includes a 1:10 scale model of Ferrari 599 gtb fiorano, a Ferrari F430 spyder, two Renault f1 cars, And a toyota supra.

As I am still a student I can't buy real world cars (yet). But I own a SUZUKI ACCESS 125( gifted by my dad). At home we are big fans of german cars. We have a SKODA SUPERB 2.0 TDI, A SKODA OCTAVIA L&K 1.9 TDI, and a MARUTI 800.

My other activites in the automotive world includes participation in the MAHINDRA AQ held by NDTV, and also conducting similar quiz competitions in my college. I am also a part of the SUPRA team in my college where we build autocross style race car and take part in the competition.

I would like to thank the moderator of this website for approving my request to join this elite group of automotive enthusiasts. I have been looking at T-BHP a lot of times for help in my build amd have found this very useful.

Looking forward to a lot of fruitful discussions. Thank you...

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th September 2013 at 14:18. Reason: Adding paragraph spacing. I guess you copied from word or similar and it got lost?
vaibhav amlekar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th September 2013, 08:05   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhav amlekar View Post
Hello fellow petroheads. I am Vaibhav, a resident of pune and a mechanical engineering student. As you all might have guessed i am a automotive enthusiast. I have always been into cars. Since childhood i have been collecting R/C car models. Currently my collection includes a 1:10 scale model of Ferrari 599 gtb fiorano, a Ferrari F430 spyder, two Renault f1 cars, And a toyota supra. As I am still a student I can't buy real world cars (yet). But I own a SUZUKI ACCESS 125( gifted by my dad). At home we are big fans of german cars. We have a SKODA SUPERB 2.0 TDI, A SKODA OCTAVIA L&K 1.9 TDI, and a MARUTI 800. My other activites in the automotive world includes participation in the MAHINDRA AQ held by NDTV, and also conducting similar quiz competitions in my college. I am also a part of the SUPRA team in my college where we build autocross style race car and take part in the competition. I would like to thank the moderator of this website for approving my request to join this elite group of automotive enthusiasts. I have been looking at T-BHP a lot of times for help in my build amd have found this very useful. Looking forward to a lot of fruitful discussions. Thank you...
Vaibhav welcome to the family. Btw to other forum members Vaibhav is a very good friend of mine. He had posted a query on our biking group's fb page regarding the restoration of his yezdi. Since then when we are in touch on what'sapp.
Due to college activities we were unable to
Meet and now are soon planning to mostly on
This weekend.
Aurangabad skoda mein daka dala Kya? 😝
asit.kulkarni93 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks