Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2006, 16:10   #1

Hi.....love this site

Hi Everybody,

I am Karthik from Bangalore. I just happened to find this site accidently, in some other newsgroup. I find this site lovely, and filled with all information and passion for automobiles.

I am an arid automobile fan myself. I own a Fiat Uno and a Bajaj Pulsar 150 myself. Plan to upgrade to some SUV soon.

There are a lot of cars that I'd love to own .
One of course is Rover Mini (BMW mini). What a cool compact car, just love the sight of it.
An other is the Audi A8. I really loved the Audi ad. To showcase the power and drive-train they drove it all the way up a ski jump. Hope I earn enough money soon to own them though.

I also keenly follow motorsports F1, WRC, Moto GP etc. I manage to some how catch up with all the WRC action. Following anything other than F1 is so tough.

Great going guys, keep it up,
Kart.
Old 14th June 2006, 19:48   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart
Hi Everybody,
I am Karthik from Bangalore. I just happened to find this site accidently, in some other newsgroup. I find this site lovely, and filled with all information and passion for automobiles.
Welcome aboard Karthik. You are right about team-bhp.com. Its really a lovely site and the readings make a lovely sight too. You can share the joy of people who have bought their new cars and their sorrow when these have been vandalised.

All the very best for your stay at Team-bhp and hope to see your inputs soon.

So long....
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks