Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2013, 17:44   #1
BHPian

A belated birthday gift!

All these four years I was more like a mute spectator, reading and learning from the vast knowledge this forum has to offer. In between, I tried to get a membership but was denied eventually. Last time I tried would have been around 2011.

It was due to certain issues I'm facing with my Mahindra Scorpio that led me to try once again. Got accepted on the 28th of September, a wonderful belated gift I would say (Happy budday happens to be on 27th September).

So here I'm guys, yet another member from New Delhi. Its the interests in machines and production line that made me not choose a career in Electrical Engineer in which I'm qualified with a Master's degree and a research thesis and a few publications in the leading journals in the world. I love being a grease monkey, getting my hands dirty when machines malfunction.

So apart from the diseased Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Sle 2010 that I have already mentioned, I have a MS Dzire Vxi 2011, MS Swift Vxi 2012, MS 800 2007 and the workhorse Hyundai Santro 2001 (Also dubbed as the Vikram/Ace/Champion oweing to the fact that its more of a cargo hauling vehicle for me ). Love all my cars and try and give them the best service.

Good Luck guys, hope to be of some assistance to the already talented team.

Ashish T
desiaztec is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed