Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2013, 13:18   #1
BHPian

Rookie 19 from Mumbai!

Hey, T-BHPians! I'm Saurabh from Mumbai. I have followed this forum since I was 17. I first tried to get into this community when I was 18, finally after that 1 failed try now I'm here. I always wanted to be a part of this forum. Now that I finally am, it feels amazing. :-)

Well, a little info about me, studying BCom from Thakur college in my sophomore year. I stay in Thakur Village.

My love for cars started when my Dad first bought the 800 back in '97. I'd be on the front seat, whenever we went out in it.

I grew up watching Formula 1, Fast and Furious movies, KNIGHT RIDER serials, Speed Racer, and each of them contributed massively in increasing my love for cars and speed.

I'm more of a sedan lover. Although, I appreciate German hatchbacks and the Swift's. But they don't turn me on like the seductive Mitsubishi Lancer (Any Version), Honda Accord and City (Older version 2002), and the new Honda Civic. There's something about these cars which makes me go wild. And how can I forget those Need for speed games! Played it thousands of time so that I could only dream about making my customized future car!Apparently, I'm too young to own one (According to my parents) I know my time will come, when I'll own my first beauty.

Apart from cars and F1, I fancy WATCHING football, cricket. I'm a crazy Manchester United supporter and Cr7 fan.

Well, I think that covers my introduction, I hope that I can contribute something to this community. Just excited to be on this forum. Thanks for having me here.

BTW, my nickname is inspired from the greatest formula one driver, late Ayrton Senna. Never saw him race, still he inspires me.

Cheers, Car-natics!

Last edited by Rehaan : 3rd October 2013 at 14:58. Reason: Welcome aboard! 2 smileys max per post. Please read & follow the rules. Thanks.
Ayr70n_5enna is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2013, 17:38   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Rookie 19 from Mumbai!

Welcome Saurabh! Great to have you with us. Here's a li'l welcome treat for you

GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2013, 19:28   #3
BHPian

Re: Rookie 19 from Mumbai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Saurabh! Great to have you with us. Here's a li'l welcome treat for you

http://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=oeO2q8FzcnM
I have already watched this when Honda announced their 2015 engine deal with Mclaren. Anyway, thanks for sharing, watching this video always puts a smile on my face.
The Turbo engine sound is just magic to my ears!! Eargasm.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks