Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2013, 13:20   #1
BHPian

Wow - I am approved for Team-BHP!

First of all, I would like to heartily thank the Moderators who approved my request, and made me a part of this great online automotive community – “Team-BHP”. I came to know about Team-BHP a couple of years ago, and was amazed by the wealth of automotive information and interesting forums. Since then, I have been a regular visitor, and was looking forward to becoming a member. Finally, I made it into the Team-BHP family, and I am very excited about it.

I am just another IT guy working for an MNC. I was born in Palakkad, Kerala. However, my father used to get posted in a new job location every three years or so, and I got to see many parts of India during my school days. After my engineering, I was fortunate enough to come to Bangalore, and that is where I have been since 2003.

I like driving; especially the long highway drives to my home town in my aging Tata Indica, and so far the car has served me alright except for a few unpleasant breakdowns. I am planning to upgrade soon, and this time it is going to be a compact SUV, perhaps the most sought-after Ecosport or Duster.

I look forward to making new friends, sharing my views and stories, and learning a lot from the automotive gurus here. Cheers and happy motoring!
KVNair is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th October 2013, 17:10   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Wow - I am approved for Team-BHP!

Welcome aboard KVNair. Do familiarize yourself with our board rules and enjoy posting.
moralfibre is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2013, 12:13   #3
BHPian

Re: Wow - I am approved for Team-BHP!

Congratulations on becoming a member. Wish you happy reading and posting!!
microaubin is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks