Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2013, 15:06   #1
BHPian

Hello

Greetings to All Team-BHP members.

On 11-Sep-2013, my cell phone beeped and to my surprise I received the notification email that my membership request has been approved. Lord Ganesha finally decided to shower his blessings. It was an ecstatic feeling. I am now officially part of Team-BHP. I have been waiting for this moment for so many days.

I am 34 years old working in IT industry for last 10+ years. Team-BHP has been an integral part of my life for last four years. My wife is an enthusiastic reader of Team-BHP as well and she especially likes the Travelogues section.

I currently own Maruti Suzuki Swift Zxi (Second generation). The car has served very well for last five years. I am hoping to upgrade to a bigger vehicle in near future.

After getting my membership, I purchased Team-BHP stickers immediately. Putting the sticker on my car gave me a sense of ownership and new responsibility.

I was getting used to the different sections and control panels of Team-BHP for last one month and finally decided to introduce myself.

Hoping to increase my knowledge and also contribute to the vast information available in this forum.

Thanks.
mp417 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th October 2013, 16:34   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello

Welcome to the community! The travelogues are quite amazing, aren't they? Happy motoring!
Old 15th October 2013, 16:43   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hello mp417,
Welcome to the family
So should we expect an ownership review of your Swift soon?
Please do post some pics of your ride.
And very well said the feeling of putting on the tbhp stickers after becoming a member is really different.
Cheers
Old 15th October 2013, 16:57   #4
BHPian

Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackInTheFold View Post
Welcome to the community! The travelogues are quite amazing, aren't they? Happy motoring!
Thanks BackInTheFold
Absolutely. I like to explore the roads more than anything else (with proper planning). These travelogues motivates you hit the road more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asit.kulkarni93 View Post
Hello mp417,
Welcome to the family
So should we expect an ownership review of your Swift soon?
Please do post some pics of your ride.
And very well said the feeling of putting on the tbhp stickers after becoming a member is really different.
Cheers
Thanks Asit. I have planned to post so many things. Getting the membership is the first step completed. Will post photos.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks