Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th October 2013, 18:05   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Just another guy from Bangalore

Hi,

I am Rj and have been a lurker on Team BHP for a few years. I am from Bangalore and drive a WagonR LPG.

I like to brand myself as a geek as there are two things that keep me on my feet. Electronics and Machine learning. My day job require me to crunch numbers, figure out ways to make sense of unstructured data (like text on BHP Forums, which I did analyze for a client), identify patterns that business can use to make more money and so on. My night job requires me to answer any kind of question that my 3 year old son throws at me and ensure that he is satisfied.

I have been driving my WagonR for just about four years and have come to appreciate the vehicle and the economics of using LPG as a fuel. The next step is to get my hands dirty with the tech and parts that keep my car running and get the most out of it.

Two things I like the most about this forum is
1) the quality of discussions
2)camaraderie that it has created and sustained over the years
Hope I can add to both of these aspects.

Cheers!
Rj
procrj is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st October 2013, 13:26   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Just another guy from Bangalore

Welcome to Team-BHP, RJ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrj View Post
My day job require me to crunch numbers, figure out ways to make sense of unstructured data (like text on BHP Forums, which I did analyze for a client)
Let me guess, an automotive client who desired feedback? I hope they've put that data to use by improving their products / services.

Quote:
My night job requires me to answer any kind of question that my 3 year old son throws at me and ensure that he is satisfied.

Quote:
I have been driving my WagonR for just about four years and have come to appreciate the vehicle and the economics of using LPG as a fuel. The next step is to get my hands dirty with the tech and parts that keep my car running and get the most out of it.
Doubt that Mr. Practicality (aka WagonR) will ever give you a chance to get your hands dirty. It just runs, runs and runs...reliably.

Quote:
Two things I like the most about this forum is
1) the quality of discussions
2)camaraderie that it has created and sustained over the years
Hope I can add to both of these aspects.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2013, 13:52   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the community! Your (day) job sounds like fun (I'm sure the night job is fun - I have a precocious 4-year old and can relate).

Have fun and drive safe!
Old 21st October 2013, 18:22   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP! Awaiting your valuable inputs
Old 21st October 2013, 20:23   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to teambhp procrj. You are not " just another guy" but our valued member. remember its not so easy to become a teambhpian these days.

We older members might say that in the good old days membership was open for everyone.But not now.

That is exactly why the fact you stated "quality of discussions" is quite well maintained at above par to excellent levels here.

Camaraderie develops and bonds many of us through the forum.

Happy surfing here to you!
Old 23rd October 2013, 15:39   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP, RJ!

Let me guess, an automotive client who desired feedback? I hope they've put that data to use by improving their products / services.
Yes. Pushing them to make some course corrections. Not sure if they will do that

Quote:
Doubt that Mr. Practicality (aka WagonR) will ever give you a chance to get your hands dirty. It just runs, runs and runs...reliably.
Agree to that. Have had zero problems with the car. Hope the run continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackInTheFold View Post
Welcome to the community! Your (day) job sounds like fun (I'm sure the night job is fun - I have a precocious 4-year old and can relate).
Have fun and drive safe!
Thanks BackInTheFold. The job is fun but some clients can really drive you up the wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgopal View Post
Welcome to Team BHP! Awaiting your valuable inputs
Thanks virgopal

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjan_c2007 View Post
Welcome to teambhp procrj. You are not " just another guy" but our valued member. remember its not so easy to become a teambhpian these days.

We older members might say that in the good old days membership was open for everyone.But not now.

That is exactly why the fact you stated "quality of discussions" is quite well maintained at above par to excellent levels here.

Camaraderie develops and bonds many of us through the forum.

Happy surfing here to you!
Thanks Anjan!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks