Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2013, 10:49   #1
BHPian

What's Up, Mates !!!!

Hi guys,

this is Apple Master, 24, a researcher in Telecommunication from Kolkata. I love my work, but am in constant loggerheads with it, denying it from declaring me a nerd.

Passionate about cars, have mostly been on the Altos and 800s of my dad and other relatives. My entry in Team BHP also marks the arrival of my first car, the beautiful Toyota Etios.

Hoping to hear from you gearheads, and looking forward to meet fellow BHPians from Kolkata.

Cheers!!!

Apple Master is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th October 2013, 19:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: What's Up, Mates !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Master View Post
this is Apple Master, 24, a researcher in Telecommunication from Kolkata. I love my work, but am in constant loggerheads with it, denying it from declaring me a nerd.
Handle suggests you a Mac freak too ? There is quite a health Mac community in here. Welcome
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2013, 19:22   #3
BHPian

Welcome Apple Master. Where do you stay? Congratulations on geeting your new etios. Hope to see you in the coming team-bhp meets.
tacho9000 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2013, 21:41   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Handle suggests you a Mac freak too ? There is quite a health Mac community in here. Welcome
Hello ampere, I am in love with my iPhones and iPads, and anything that has a half eaten Apple sign on it. Owning a Mac is definitely among the top of my to do list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacho9000 View Post
Welcome Apple Master. Where do you stay? Congratulations on geeting your new etios. Hope to see you in the coming team-bhp meets.
Hi tacho9000, thanks for the warm welcome man. I live near Patuli, Garia. BTW where are you staying?
Will definitely try to be in the Team-BHP meets. Eager to make new friends
Old 27th October 2013, 23:24   #5
BHPian

Hey there Apple Master. Another Apple fanboy welcomes you to T-bhp. Congrats on your acquisition of Toyota Etios. Will be waiting for your ownership review.
Enjoy your stay here.
~CF_911
Car_Freak_911 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2013, 01:01   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome aboard. So we have few things is common. Petrol Etios, I-phone, Kolkata and of course Team Bhp! Hope to meet you on the Kolkata Team Bhp meets.
Samba is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2013, 01:17   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Master View Post
Hi guys,

Passionate about cars, have mostly been on the Altos and 800s of my dad and other relatives. My entry in Team BHP also marks the arrival of my first car, the beautiful Toyota Etios.

Hoping to hear from you gearheads, and looking forward to meet fellow BHPians from Kolkata.

Cheers!!!
Welcome aboard the forum and hope you have a great stay here.

Congratulations for the new possession - Etios, a Petrol or a Diesel?

Cheers,
Anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2013, 08:28   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car_Freak_911 View Post
Hey there Apple Master. Another Apple fanboy welcomes you to T-bhp. Congrats on your acquisition of Toyota Etios. Will be waiting for your ownership review.
Enjoy your stay here.
~CF_911
Thanks Car_Freak_911 for the hearty welcome. Good to see there are so many Apple fans here, will have a blast of a time.

Regarding ownership review, will come up with a comprehensive review once I'm fully accustomed with all the automobile terms, I have very recently developed this interest in cars, you know. It will take time to nurture. When I do come up with a review, I hope I can maintain the standards of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Welcome aboard. So we have few things is common. Petrol Etios, I-phone, Kolkata and of course Team Bhp! Hope to meet you on the Kolkata Team Bhp meets.
Thanks for the warm welcome brother. I too am looking forward to meeting you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post

Welcome aboard the forum and hope you have a great stay here.

Congratulations for the new possession - Etios, a Petrol or a Diesel?

Cheers,
Anurag.
Hello a4anurag, thanks for the greetings. It's an Etios Petrol Xclusive.
Apple Master is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks