Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2013, 21:44   #1
BHPian

Early Morning Birthday Gift

There could be fewer better pre birthday gifts than an email stating Your Membership has been approved.

It took me 5 tries. I could have done my Medicine in Distinction if I had a similar dedication to it

Thanks a lot to the moderators. A little introduction about mysef now.
I am a Medical Student near my exams and a businessman in my free time and a Diesel Head all year long
Cars I Own - Audi A4, Toyota Fortuner, Tata Safari, Hyundai Verna, Mahindra Logan
My Fav Car - Bentley Continental GT Convertible, Rolls Royce Drop Head Phantom

And I love bikes even though I own none
V12Doc is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2013, 01:48   #2
BHPian

Re: Early Morning Birthday Gift

Happy Birthday V12Doc and congratulations!

Your car list looks healthy. Looking forward to ownership reviews for the same!
And, the DropHead coupe is an amazing vehicle!

Mod Note: Post Edited. Smiley usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please do NOT use more than 2 smileys in a post.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 22nd November 2013 at 08:25.
devilwearsprada is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2013, 09:57   #3
BHPian

Thx! There would have been another car on the list if not due to some stupid people. I am a convertible car and suv guy but I hate convertibles for being so compact n noisy. Continental and the Drophead are the only two cars which have the best of everything. SUV like space, Sedan like nvh when top up and the awesome feeling when top down!
Old 22nd November 2013, 18:41   #4
BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP, V12Doc!
That's a mouth-watering list of cars you have. Would like to see an ownership report (esp. of the Audi and Fortuner) in the coming future.

Well, I am also a bike enthusiast (have a P220) and it is rightly said 'Driving moves your body, riding moves your soul' (I don't remember correctly, I think this is what is said)

And, yes, Happy birthday!
Loud is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2013, 06:38   #5
BHPian

@Loud Thx! I will surely put up ownership reports after I am done with my exams. I really want to get a Harley but India doesn't seem the right place to ride motorbikes. Its too unsafe with people having 0 respect for the biker. I even have hard time driving Hatchbacks and Sedans in India. So no Plans for any bikes!
V12Doc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2013, 16:03   #6
BHPian

Welcome to TeamBHP!
Would be interesting to read reviews of the Audi and Fortuner. I also love convertibles and the Bentley GTC happens to be my favorite car too! Hope you enjoy the forum and have a good time here!
N.A.GTC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2013, 20:30   #7
BHPian

Guys I have a Collection in US too - Mercedes s63 AMG, Cadillac Escalade ( My Personal Favourite ), BMW 760 Li, BMW X5 35d ( Yea bought a Diesel in the US ) , BMW Z4 , Mustang Shelby GT500 and a Dodge Viper . I spend half of my year in the US. I can put up their ownership reports but I dont have any detailed pics of these. Maybe one or two at max or Ill be back in US in Feb, I can put the reports then. What do u say?
V12Doc is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 24th November 2013, 21:17   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V12Doc View Post
Guys I have a Collection in US too - Mercedes s63 AMG, Cadillac Escalade ( My Personal Favourite ), BMW 760 Li, BMW X5 35d ( Yea bought a Diesel in the US ) , BMW Z4 , Mustang Shelby GT500 and a Dodge Viper . I spend half of my year in the US. I can put up their ownership reports but I dont have any detailed pics of these. Maybe one or two at max or Ill be back in US in Feb, I can put the reports then. What do u say?
Now that's one mouth watering list.
Maybe you could post a few pics of them here:
BHPians driving in North America

Welcome aboard!
Can't help but ask what kind of business do you do in your free time that lets you possess such beauties??
amitoj is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 24th November 2013, 21:26   #9
BHPian

I just help my Dad in managing the business in my free time, Its his business that lets us possess these beauties. We have business both overseas and India
V12Doc is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks