Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2013, 09:44   #1
BHPian

A new cat in the jungle!

Saturday morning.
Just woke up.

By default my hand reached out to the mobile. The notification light in my mobile was blinking, 6 new mails. Nothing interesting. Hmmm.. Okay.. Wait.. What?? Team-BHP membership is Approved!!?? Rubbed my eyes and read it again.
Hurray! Jumped from the bed like a grasshopper and writing this intro the first thing That much it means to me! Thank you mods!

I'm Ganesh. An IT professional originally from Coimbatore (Pollachi), working in New Delhi. Like all the BHPians, addiction to motors landed me here. Other than cars; bikes, photography, music and traveling are my other areas of interests. More to share and more to learn. See you all soon. Good luck!

Happy motoring!
ganeshsp is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th November 2013, 13:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A new cat in the jungle!

Let me be the first to welcome you to the group

Coimbatore while small, is supposed to be a car loving place no? Anyway hope you share some interesting stuff in the near future
IshaanIan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2013, 14:13   #3
BHPian

Thanks Ishaan! Indeed yes. We also boast about our very own Narain Karthikeyan who helped reinforce this belief
Old 30th November 2013, 18:10   #4
Team-BHP Support

Re: A new cat in the jungle!

Congrats. And so when next are you driving all the way back to Pollachi from Delhi ? We have the the right to demand for a travelogue ...
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2013, 22:48   #5
BHPian

Can't wait for long. Actually, I don't have a car here. So planning to buy one in Jan; most probably swift.. but for sure.. Just waiting for this year to complete. Then the road will eventually open up. Will definitely share the travelogue when it is planned
ganeshsp is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks