Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2013, 11:13   #1

Better late than never, BHP'ian finally!

Hi guys,

Feel honored to be a part of Team BHP.

I know a lot of Bhp'ians (being a frequent 3m HSR car care visitor and also was part of the overnight stay meet at Bhadra Tiger Reserve recently with karthiKK) and always felt a bit out of place been the odd one out all the time, but not anymore. Looking forward to being a part of this wonderful forum. This was the site for me to come to regarding any motoring issue from a long long time. Thank you mods.

My name is Mohan KV. I work at an MNC called hibu India Pvt Ltd, born and brought up in Bangalore. I currently own a white Fiat Punto 90 hp(mar'2013-till date) and a Skoda Fabia 1.4TDI (Aug'2009-till date), previously owned a Maruti Swift VDi(may'2008-2012) Moving to bikes i owned a Yamaha RX-135 5-speed during college, Due to a tragic incident with one of my cousins on the bike,mine was sold and since then two wheelers have been a taboo as per my home. Other than being an Auto enthusiast i love being outdoors, trekking, swimming, Gym, traveling etc.

Once again thanking the mods for this opportunity and looking forward to contributing to this forum in any way i can. Cheers !
mohanKV is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th November 2013, 13:43   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Better late than never, BHP'ian finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohanKV View Post
Other than being an Auto enthusiast i love being outdoors, trekking, swimming, Gym, traveling etc.
Outdoors is some thing which is shrinking quite fast from the urban scene. Nice to see one of the purists. Would like read about your trekking exploits. Do write on some of your exploits.

Swimming has been a fun thing too. You never feel tired thanks to the water. But once out you know what you lost in there ! Had the fortune of swimming in some of the good rivers (apart from the pools.) It was an amazing experience.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2013, 07:41   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohanKV View Post
also was part of the overnight stay meet at Bhadra Tiger Reserve recently with karthiKK)
Hi Mohan. Welcome to team-Bhp.

I hope you remember me? We have met before at 3m. I too have a white 90hp.

Just kidding. Welcome. Time to start documenting the ownership experiences.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2013, 08:47   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Teambhp.

Now you have the opportunity to document your ownership reports of both your cars and contribute to the forum.
nkrishnap is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks