Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2013, 15:26   #1
BHPian

New kid in this huge automotive family

Hello friends, I would like to share a short incident before I go on to introduce myself. I was on a leave from office for a week since I had go out of station and I had applied for the membership on team-bhp just a day before I had left for the vacation. One week I had no access to my e-mails, so the day I resume office, 10am in the morning, I open gmail and the subject of the first email reads, "Team-BHP membership APPROVED"! I just cannot describe "THAT FEELING" when I read that subject! Feeling extremely privileged to be a part of this community. Thank-you moderators.
Now a short introduction, my name is Yash Jain, I live in Mumbai, work in Thane. Since my work place is 25Kms away I spend a lot of time with my ride everyday and that's like a cherry on the cake for a car enthusiast, isn't it? I have just completed my graduation from Ruia college earlier this year and have started working since then. I am associated with a construction firm, and getting involved more and more with my work with every passing day. My other hobbies apart from cars are traveling, clubbing, and trying new food almost every day. I have read a lot of QUALITY content on team-bhp before I joined and I thank all members in contributing to increase my knowledge and change many of my views & opinions. I would wrap up this post with a small introduction about my cars. I own a Diesel Skoda Fabia and a CNG powered Corolla Altis. I use the Altis while my other car is used by my other family members. Finally I can say, I "GOT-BHP!"
yashcosmos is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th December 2013, 14:36   #2

Re: New kid in this huge automotive family

yashcosmos, Welcome onboard mate!

Hope like you have mentioned in your introduction, all your travels now get documented so as to help other travelers on TBHP
richiesubbaiah is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2013, 17:39   #3

Re: New kid in this huge automotive family

Hi Yash, welcome to the hub,

I am from chennai & travel a lot to mumbai official since we have our head office.

Stay in touch for any support.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed