Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2013, 13:26   #1

Hello Team-BHP !

Hello Dear BHPian’s,

Email Subject: “Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!”

I remember last time when I was so happy to see the email, was way back in 2004, when I got my first offer letter. Team-BHP , I heard this word for the first time almost 3 years back from my friend rb2399 who really lives to drive. Since then I wanted to be part of it, but waited to have my own car first. Now as I have one, I am excited to be part of this wonderful community.

Now about me, I am Sohan, 30 years old guy, working as a developer in IT company in Pune.
Born in small town Jamner, Jalgaon (Maharashtra),moved to Ahmednagar in 1995, completed my education till 12th from there and then finally moved to Pune to pursue engineering. I completed BE in computers from Govt. College of Engg. Pune (COEP). “Are aavaj konacha, COEP cha !”. I am sure lot of folks will understand what I just wrote. Well, that was the sound we used to make to support our college at various inter college events. Those were 4 wonderful years at COEP College and hostel. Since then I am into IT world.

I love watching movies(English/hindi/Marathi), English soaps, Marathi Plays. Some of my all-time favourite movies are Office space, Andaz apna apna, Ashi hi banva banvai and 3 idiots. English soap’s Prison Break, Heroes, Breaking Bad, Big Bang Theory, Two and Half men, latest one I am following one is Homeland. Marathi play’s Batatyachi chal.

I bought WagonR 2 months back. My first trip was from Pune to Nagar but I liked my second drive which was Pune to Lavasa. After that I had short trips few forts which are nearby to Pune. I am loving it !

Finally most important thing, big thanks to moderators for approving my membership. Looking forward to wonderful experience here.

Cheers !!
Sohan
sms255 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th December 2013, 14:29   #2

Re: Hello Team-BHP !

Welcome onboard Sohan!

Hope to read and see a lot of your travels and experiences which could help us all.
Old 6th December 2013, 20:12   #3
BHPian

Welcome on board Sohan, have a pleasant stay. It is nice to see another member from Pune joining the forum. Please go through the rules of the forum so that it will be enjoyable.
MaxTorque is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2013, 17:17   #4
BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP, sms255.
Nice to have a dedicated enthusiast like you amongst us. And, it is not necessary to own a car to become a member, you need to have the passion within you.

Anyway, congratulations for the WagonR; a smart buy as a first-time car. Hope you have more and more trips and a happy ownership with it. Do post an ownership review when you have got connected to your car and know more about it! (It is just 2 month old now and post when you have spent some time with it)

Get through with the forum rules and have a pleasant stay!
Loud is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks