Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2013, 21:17   #1

A warm hello to everyone

Hello BHPians.

My name is Manju and I am a newbie on the forum. It is a delight to be on Team BHP. While i really appreciate the diversity that Team BHP forum embodies, I would like to thank Team BHP for allowing me the company of this new fraternity.
I pursue Indian classical dance out of passion, love to travel, to explore new cultures and ways about people. But for my bread and butter, I teach Chinese at Jawaharlal Nehru University and the challenges are ever-growing
I shall soon be going to take the delivery of my new car Ford EcoSport Titanium (O) and thereby will continue to seek your reviews/suggestions/observations. Thank you all.
manjuhara is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 21st December 2013, 00:25   #2
BHPian

Re: A warm hello to everyone

Welcome Manju ji.
Will expect some updates and pictures of your Eco Sport in ownership thread.
keralshobhit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2013, 01:28   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard, Manju. And congratulations on your new car!
We have a couple of threads running about education system etc. Would be nice to hear about your challenges!

Cheers
Amitoj
Old 21st December 2013, 07:31   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum

Do check out ecosport rules' quite frankly, informative thread.

Cheers!
IshaanIan is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2013, 07:39   #5

Welcome to the family Manju and a hearty congratulations on the ecosport. I myself am looking forward to my Polo GT by the end of this month.

May i know the pro's on how you selected the ecosport over the others in the category. If you can be specific, it would help.

Cheers.
Old 23rd December 2013, 21:49   #6

Thank you everyone for the welcome.
@CalypsoGT: Well, that is precisely where I started: Polo GT TDI, and later test drove others like Renault Duster, Mahindra XUV, Bolero ZLX, Scorpio (Automatic) Mahindra Thar and Ford Ecosport.
This was when I had fixed my mind for a mini pickup but eventually just went for EcoSport for it’s a SUV, has extensive safety features, has a certain road presence and just fits right into my budget. I had been driving a hatchback for more than 6 years and I really wanted a change.
The grille upfront looked aggressive to me at first, which i now think is kind of futuristic. Beside this, Polo GT didn't give me a kick, even when i shifted Automatic to Manual. I felt that car had a bit of body roll. Maybe i had decided in my mind already that it’s a no for a hatchback. Apart from finances and large boot space for my dog, it's the overall ride and handling of the car that got me to say yes.
Old 25th December 2013, 12:51   #7

When is your eco sport arriving? my day for delivery is tomorrow. I was hoping to get it today but due to the RTO being closed continuous two days in Karnataka, i have to wait one more day.

Its very hard to control my urges.

BTW i love the fact that you took into consideration your Dog as well when you were selecting your vehicle. I am a Dog lover myself. Missing my 2 babies back at home.
calypsoGT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st December 2013, 09:47   #8

Hey,

That is so nice, you must be very excited.

My EcoSport is very much here, i was away from Delhi for a few days, took off right after taking its delivery. I will get it registered tomorrow or day after, its been on temporary registration. I will surely upload pictures of my car soon (with my dog in it).
Well, you have a great ride with Polo GT and enjoy the beauty. Is it red ?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks