Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2014, 21:18   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone!!!

A big shoutout to everyone out here!

Feels great to be at Team-BHP after failing in previous three attempts. The process of getting into Team-BHP started in year 2011 after I stumbled across this site through google. Since then, site has become my one point stop for all the queries and information and before I could realize, I was already one of the fan of Team-BHP. I even got Team-BHP sticker pasted on my car before getting membership.

Just for intro, I am from Delhi but due to my nature of job, currently posted to Tezpur in Assam. I love driving and travelling. Currently I am exploiting every chance of travelling through the land of north-east.

Started my drive on Kawasaki Bajaj Caliber and Maruti Esteem. Currently, my rides are HH Karizma (2007) and Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 (2012). For records, I am totally in love with my Verna. Future plans is of selling off Karizma and buying RE. Lets see when the plan gets executed.

Anyways, once again greetings to everyone. Hope stay here remains enjoyable.

Wish everyone here 'Safe Driving'.
HalfOctave is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th January 2014, 06:39   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone!!!

Welcome in the TBHP family HalfOctave

Yes it is indeed a task to be able to receive that 'membership approved' mail, I also was able to get that after a couple of tries, but it's more than worth it as TBHP is great.

Totally , the fluidic verna is not only a stunner comes loaded with features too.

It's a great time to buy the RE, what with all the new variants and merchandise, although I'm not a bike enthusiast, RE holds quite an image in my opinion.

Hope to meet you regularly on the forum.
Old 4th January 2014, 08:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfOctave View Post

Future plans is of selling off Karizma and buying RE. Lets see when the plan gets executed.
Let me start of by welcoming you to the community. I too owned a HH Karizma 2003 model and then shifted to a RE TBTS. I haven't stopped crying since then. Although the the poor performance and sad after sales service did motivate me to buy my Volkswagen.
Would like to suggest you to consider another cruiser if your passion is feeling the wind in your hair. Would strongly suggest you to try the new aquila if cruisers are your thing.
Old 4th January 2014, 12:38   #4
BHPian

Quote:

Just for intro, I am from Delhi but due to my nature of job, currently posted to Tezpur in Assam. I love driving and travelling. Currently I am exploiting every chance of travelling through the land of north-east......
Hello there my friend! Welcome aboard!

I stay here in Shillong, since you're exploiting every chance of travelling the north east, do consider coming to Shillong. I bet you'll love this place.

Hope you have an awesome experience here.
Old 12th January 2014, 12:24   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypsoGT View Post
Let me start of by welcoming you to the community. I too owned a HH Karizma 2003 model and then shifted to a RE TBTS. I haven't stopped crying since then. Although the the poor performance and sad after sales service did motivate me to buy my Volkswagen.
Would like to suggest you to consider another cruiser if your passion is feeling the wind in your hair. Would strongly suggest you to try the new aquila if cruisers are your thing.
Is TBTS so bad?

Anyways, I am not into Thunderbird. I would go for Classic whenever I am buying RE. Cruiser per se is not my choice. But buying RE will depend on when I sell off my Karizma. No space for parking. :| :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashkait Kapoor View Post
Hello there my friend! Welcome aboard!

I stay here in Shillong, since you're exploiting every chance of travelling the north east, do consider coming to Shillong. I bet you'll love this place.

Hope you have an awesome experience here.
Thanks buddy. Thanks for the invitation. I have already covered Shillong and Cherrapunji. Drove down to cherrapunji. The roads were awesome.

Only thing I felt bad in Shillong is traffic jams. I stayed in Shillong Peak, and it took me 2hrs to get down to city. :|

But let me say, roads in cherrapunji were too good. Driving was pleasure there.
Old 13th January 2014, 11:42   #6

Quote:
Is TBTS so bad?

Anyways, I am not into Thunderbird. I would go for Classic whenever I am buying RE.
There is nothing wrong with a TBTS, i think the built is pretty solid. The problem is with the Heart and Kidney of the machine. I have never faced such issues/problems in the carburetor and engine head EVER.
Old 14th January 2014, 22:26   #7
BHPian

welcome to tbhp dude!! you are surely gonna enjoy your stay here!
Old 15th January 2014, 08:49   #8
Team-BHP Support

Since in North East, I hope to see some good waterfall snaps of Meghalaya!
Make the best of being posted in there!

PS : By any chance you like music a lot ? Your handle suggests me so.

Last edited by ampere : 15th January 2014 at 08:51.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks