Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2014, 12:17   #1
BHPian

Newbie from Dubai

Hey Bhpians,

I am an MBBS student hailing from Thrissur, Kerala studying and working in Bengaluru, Karnataka and born and brought up in Dubai, UAE (funny right ). Well I am currently in Dubai for holidays as I am going to start my internship in a month.

Well I got approved as a member of Team BHP in my second chance.The last time i tried applying was about 6 months back when i thought it will be an easy job getting approved. So after the first time the application got rejected I decided I will take more time getting to know about this forum and applied about two days back. I got a pleasant surprise today morning after i opened my mail when i came to know my application got approved.

As far as cars are concerned all that i knew about cars were the exterior changes in new models of cars and other minor details. Engine and the cars' driving dynamics were'nt even there in my car encyclopedia until i came across Team BHP. Now all that is there in my mind since the last few months is how much BHP, ABS or no, ICE, 3 Pot or 4Pot engine, torque etc etc.

Anyways I will try and contribute as much possible in this forum.

I once again thank the moderators for taking me on-board TEAM BHP.

Happy Motoring
Fazonater
fazonater1911 is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2014, 18:08   #2
BANNED

Re: Newbie from Dubai

Welcome to the forum, mate.

You do live in the petrolhead's capital. Almost every other car in Dubai is an exotic. Hopefully you'd contribute to this thread. Thread

And yes, looking forward to your contribution to the entire forum in general.
HyperRetard is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks