Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2014, 15:32   #1

Hello World

This is my first post on TBHP !! My plans to join TBHP as a ‘registered member’ and to upgrade from Maruti 800 to Renault Duster took off in the same time frame. I was able to see myself as a member only after I covered 6000 kms on the Duster. Becoming a TBHP member is difficult than owing a new vehicle !! The lapse was partly because of my laziness and thanks to the stringent TBHP screening.

Thanks to all the TBHP duster owners for helping me with their advice indirectly. Special thanks to ‘Suchit23’ for his elaborate ownership report which helped me a lot in taking the decision. Thanks to Ampere, Hillman and all the duster owners on the forum for their confidence inspiring posts about the vehicle.

Coming to me, I am 29 years old. Born and brought up in Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. I moved to Bangalore 8 years back. I have been working as a software engineer from past 6 years. Apart from cars, I am interested in Console gaming and photography.

Why Ezio ? “Ezio Auditore da Firenze”. He is THE hero . Fictional character from Assassins Creed game series.

Looking forward for a great time with fellow Team-BHPians.

PS: Attaching a picture of my ride. This snap was taken during my recent Bangalore-Goa-Pune-Mumbai-Pune-Bangalore trip. Snap was taken in Chorla ghats while driving from Goa to Pune.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello World-p1140096.jpg  

Ezio is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th January 2014, 13:38   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello World

Welcome Ezio!

Congrats on the Duster. With 6K kms completed, hope to see an ownership report that'll help others the same way our reports helped you in making a better decision.

Drive safe.
Old 5th February 2014, 11:00   #3

Welcome aboard Ezio.. looking forward to you participation in local meets. Would be great to have your company in the local meets. There is an overnight meet on this 15th-16th. If you are looking forward to join, the last date for confirmation is the 6th of Feb.

Cheers.
Old 22nd February 2014, 19:06   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard. Good to see more Duster owners. Would love hear about your stories of where have you taken it!
Old 22nd February 2014, 23:18   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hello Macintosh Reference! : D

Welcome to the forums. Like the others I too would love to hear about your Duster experience so far. A car that I'm interested in as well ^ _ ^.
Hope you enjoy this board, I know I do!.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed