Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2014, 15:59   #1

Hello from Trivandrum

Hey all, I am Nihas Salahudeen, you can call me Nihas. I hail from this beautiful city, Trivandrum, Kerala. I joined team-bhp long long time ago but thriving to balance education and profession kept me away to an extend from atleast introducing myself in this awesome forum where the threads keep revving.
I drive a 2001 Suzuki Baleno and I ride a 1998 Royal Enfield Lightning 535. Both vehicles are under a mod job now which reminds me of explaining about my profession here. I am an airbrush artist and my venture is called Colour Me Crazy Customs. I have my office and shop in Trivandrum itself and it is attached to my house. It is indeed fun to be around people who are really into motors. I basically used to draw pictures and loved machines. That led me to blending both and choosing a career that gives freedom and immense fun. Anyways, I feel really good to be here and I look forward to making awesome friends in here. Thanks for the approval admin. Rev hard, floor safe, brake well! I shall share my passion with all of you
Old 2nd February 2014, 09:04   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello from Trivandrum

Welcome aboard,good to see more tvmites joining the forum, and let us hope we can contribute something valuable to our friends down north.
Old 3rd February 2014, 08:59   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanedon View Post
Hey all, I am Nihas Salahudeen, you can call me Nihas. I hail from this beautiful city, Trivandrum, Kerala. I joined team-bhp long long time ago but thriving to balance education and profession kept me away to an extend from atleast introducing myself in this awesome forum where the threads keep revving.
I drive a 2001 Suzuki Baleno and I ride a 1998 Royal Enfield Lightning 535. Both vehicles are under a mod job now which reminds me of explaining about my profession here. I am an airbrush artist and my venture is called Colour Me Crazy Customs. I have my office and shop in Trivandrum itself and it is attached to my house. It is indeed fun to be around people who are really into motors. I basically used to draw pictures and loved machines. That led me to blending both and choosing a career that gives freedom and immense fun. Anyways, I feel really good to be here and I look forward to making awesome friends in here. Thanks for the approval admin. Rev hard, floor safe, brake well! I shall share my passion with all of you

Welcome onboard Nihas. Have a pleasant stay. TBHP provides us tons of opportunities to learn and continuing the learning.

Looking forward to see your thread with your creations!

Last edited by foby.sebastian : 3rd February 2014 at 09:00.
Old 3rd February 2014, 12:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

I am guessing this
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...-whatever.html

is your work. Welcome

PS: do go through the rules. They're a bit serious on commercial intent.
greenhorn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2014, 14:08   #5
BHPian

Welcome Nihas. Looking forward to technical tips from you.
Old 4th February 2014, 14:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
I am guessing this
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...-whatever.html

is your work. Welcome

PS: do go through the rules. They're a bit serious on commercial intent.
Hey Greenhorn, thanks for the advice . I shall certainly abide by the rules of the forum. But, I have been trying to find out a thread where I could share my ideas with friends from team-BHP. I just checked the link you have given and really glad to know that my work is appreciated! Thanks for the support from the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed