Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2014, 14:32   #1

Hi, BHPians!

I have been following Team BHP for years but finally got down to getting a membership to the Forum. So, here I am!
I'm someone on the wrong side of 40 and have been riding/ driving for the past 24 years and have loved every single cross country experience I have had. Having lived in Jamshedpur, Bombay, Delhi and Bangalore all these years, I had the opportunity to use these bases as a hub and spoke model to travel in these regions. From Delhi - Uttarakhand, J&K, Western UP, Rajasthan, Punjab, HP, MP etc. From Mumbai - across Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa. From Bangalore - across Karnataka, TN amd Kerala. And from Jamshedpur - WB, Sikkim, North East.
Most of this was during my college days and thereafter during charitable leaves I could manage during my work. And yes, 75% of the time I used my own vehicle.
In the late 80's, I learnt driving a car on '55 model Fiat Millicento and riding a bike on a '56 model Royal Enfield - both of which are still proud possessions of my Dad!
Over the years I have owned a Yamaha RX 100 for a bike and thereafter been a loyal Hyundai owner - Santro, i20 and Accent. Planning to stay loyal and go in for an Elantra now.
On the Team BHP Forum, I wish to exchange experiences with like minded petrolheads and grease monkeys!
Cheers!
Sandy
sandyrajsingh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2014, 22:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hi, BHPians!

Dear Sandy, Welcome to the biggest automotive family. Every new member increases the respect of this forum to a new level. I am very happy to know that you still own the vintage beauty Fiat. I am sure that over here you will get intellectual insights regarding the automotive world. Hence, Looking forward for valuable contributions from your end.

Wish you a long and safe motoring journey ahead!!

Thanks

AD
Old 21st February 2014, 06:00   #3
BHPian

Re: Hi, BHPians!

Hello Sandy,

Welcome!

We will look forward to your advise and posts with your travelogues and experience of travel across India.

Stay Safe!

God Bless!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed