Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2014, 12:36   #1

Hi from Kuala Lumpur through Bangalore

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ranju. I have been a Automotive enthusiast since I was 12 years old and that was in 90s . TBHP has been my timepass place where i kind of spend all the time I have reading every bits and pieces. Especially interested in the Ownership reviews as it gives a real sense of how cars are.

I was born and brought up in Bangalore. As usual got into Computers, got into Software company and ended up in Kuala Lumpur a year ago and not sure when I will be back to my soul place "Bangalore".

Hope to be a very active participant of this place and looking forward to interacting with all you guys.

Cheers,
Ranju
RanjuRamesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th February 2014, 19:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hi from Kuala Lumpur through Bangalore

Hi welcome to the forum and that you are currently long distance away from your home, you can look and drive around all those different cars and automobiles in that country and share those experiences with us.

Also about travelling to nice places in and around KL which could be interesting read. Keep us posted and happy stay!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2014, 21:14   #3
BHPian

Hi Ranju,

KL was pretty neat & clean. like the place, specially the lebanese restaurants o the side of Bukit-bintang (i think that was the name of the area). Personal Favourite was the Petronas Towers, always wanted to go up, didnt get the chance then.

Hope you enjoy driving/riding there. Some pretty decent machines on the road.

Cheers mate!
P.S. is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2014, 03:53   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanjuRamesh View Post
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ranju. I have been a Automotive enthusiast since I was 12 years old and that was in 90s . TBHP has been my timepass place where i kind of spend all the time I have reading every bits and pieces. Especially interested in the Ownership reviews as it gives a real sense of how cars are.

I was born and brought up in Bangalore. As usual got into Computers, got into Software company and ended up in Kuala Lumpur a year ago and not sure when I will be back to my soul place "Bangalore".

Hope to be a very active participant of this place and looking forward to interacting with all you guys.

Cheers,
Ranju
My soul place"Bangalore"
I love this line ,same pinch ,thats what i always feel about Namma Bengaluru whenever i am even just out of Bengaluru.
I dont know whats that magnetism with this city it will always pull u back to its roots.
Welcome to TBHP !!!
msvg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2014, 10:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Hi welcome to the forum and that you are currently long distance away from your home, you can look and drive around all those different cars and automobiles in that country and share those experiences with us.

Also about travelling to nice places in and around KL which could be interesting read. Keep us posted and happy stay!
Hi Girish,

Thanks for the welcome. I am currently driving around KL a lot and enjoying Malaysian (Proton / Perodua) cars a lot. Will try to put up my experiences. But man they do have very nice cars. The apartment I live in has a Merc CLK, SLK, BMW 3, 5 and 7, Porsche Boxster, Cayman S, Panamera and Cayenne. I have run out of drool

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.S. View Post
Hi Ranju,

KL was pretty neat & clean. like the place, specially the lebanese restaurants o the side of Bukit-bintang (i think that was the name of the area). Personal Favourite was the Petronas Towers, always wanted to go up, didnt get the chance then.

Hope you enjoy driving/riding there. Some pretty decent machines on the road.

Cheers mate!
Hi Mate. Yes you are right about "Bukit Bintang". Its quiet a place and the first place I tried Iranian cuisine and loved it and will try Lebanese and Morroccan next. Hip and Happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvg View Post
My soul place"Bangalore"
I love this line ,same pinch ,thats what i always feel about Namma Bengaluru whenever i am even just out of Bengaluru.
I dont know whats that magnetism with this city it will always pull u back to its roots.
Welcome to TBHP !!!
Hi msvg. It takes a Bangalorean to understand how it feels away from Bangalore. Whenever I am out of Bangalore and returning back, I get this whiff of air and I would know I am back in Bangalore.

Money makes us do so many things
RanjuRamesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2014, 13:23   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanjuRamesh View Post
Hi Everyone,

Cheers,
Ranju
Welcome to KL, a few pointers, you can drive on your Indian DL provided it is in English. However to avoid any unpleasant scenario's with the Insurance folks keep a copy of the IDP also handy.
shivshanker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2014, 14:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivshanker View Post
Welcome to KL, a few pointers, you can drive on your Indian DL provided it is in English. However to avoid any unpleasant scenario's with the Insurance folks keep a copy of the IDP also handy.
Hi shivshanker. I do have an IDP since a year now. Hoping that I don't have to shell out any kopi money lah!!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks