Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2014, 15:32   #1
BHPian

Sweet Note from a Thumping Soul

Hi Everyone,

I'm Saurav Anand, a Business Analyst by profession and a 'Autohead' to the core, 29yrs of age. Anything or everything related to Auto is what drives me or excites me. I currently work in the Media & Entertainment space and working on devising a package for delivering 'Entertainment' content to people in motion

I currently own a Royal Enfield Thunderbird TwinSpark 350cc 2009 make and a Fiat Grande Punto 1.3MJD Active 2010 make.

The handle 'Thumping Soul' is inspired from my ownership of a Thumper - Royal Enfield Thurnderbird TwinSpark 350cc 2009 make. Each & every stroke of my Titli's (name for my motor-cycle) heart matches to the chord of my soul and hence the name 'Thumping Soul'. She is my better half in all of auto-sense

I love to drive / ride - long or short whatever. The longest drive I have done on my car is 'Bangalore - Hyd - Nagpur - Patna - Kolkata - Vizag - Bangalore' in Oct'11 and the longest ride has been 'Gurgaon - Bhagalpur'.

Apart from automobile, I love FOOD and hence have mastered to an extent the 'Art of Eating & Cooking Non-Veg Food' (btw, I also cook some veg dishes). In addition, I also enjoy Ghazals, old Hindi melodies, classic Rock & Roll and Folk music.

And finally, I would like to thank the moderators for accepting me to this Automobile Fraternity of yours. Had known Team-BHP since 2006 and got through after my nth attempt and I'm elated, excited, confused. I don't know. I guess its going to take sometime for the feeling to sink in.

Hope to contribute to the community here and be one with all. Hail Team-BHP.

Regards
Saurav

Last edited by GTO : 28th February 2014 at 15:48. Reason: No more than 2 smileys a post please
Thumping Soul is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2014, 19:08   #2

Re: Sweet Note from a Thumping Soul

Welcome aboard Saurav, hope you'll an enjoyable experience with us. Looking forward to seeing you in future T-BHP meets (to test your culinary art)
Old 27th February 2014, 19:33   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey congrats on coming aboard our very own TBHP. A very intesting introduction there and so is your passion to travel and all other good things in life.

The preview you gave about your biking expedition calls for a detailed travelogue in the appropriate section. We are waiting now!

Welcome again and keep 'thumping'
Old 28th February 2014, 10:44   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Hey congrats on coming aboard our very own TBHP. A very intesting introduction there and so is your passion to travel and all other good things in life.

The preview you gave about your biking expedition calls for a detailed travelogue in the appropriate section. We are waiting now!

Welcome again and keep 'thumping'
Thanks Giri Sir. Would certainly try to write about the escapades I had on my 'Titli'. Though the riding scene hasn't been that great for the last 1yr, with a new addition to the family. Well, i'm not complaining. Happy playing a Good Daddy's role.
Thumping Soul is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks