Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2014, 22:17   #1

Hello Team BHP!

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I currently work in one of the large MNC Banks. I did my Master's in Economics. Of course Economic Theory teaches you that people are rational & make rational choices. When it comes to cars though that clearly isn't true. That's probably why I'd rather buy a Mini Cooper than a Honda Accord. That's probably why I currently own a Swift and never noticed the boot space nor measured its mileage.

I have currently shifted to Bangalore (from Delhi) and despite the horrible traffic here I've decided to buy a VW Polo. Should get it this week.

I have no preference for sedans per se. I like well built, fun to drive cars. Favourite luxury brand is BMW. All cars that I will buy from now on must come with Airbags + ABS. Hate it when cars have a soft ride and no feedback from the steering wheel. I love driving and taking my car on long trips. I am not really into modifying my cars.

I was a long time visitor to this site. Finally joined last month. Hope to be a regular contributor.

Thanks.
M51Day is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th March 2014, 22:25   #2
BANNED

Re: Hello Team BHP!

Welcome to team bhp!!!

Do let us know the review on POLO once you get hold it.

And let me know the definition of your team bhp handle as well
joshguy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2014, 23:06   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Team BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M51Day View Post
Hello Everyone,

I love driving and taking my car on long trips. I am not really into modifying my cars.

I was a long time visitor to this site. Finally joined last month. Hope to be a regular contributor.
Welcome to the Team. You will be amazed to see what the Team has to offer. Cars, travelogues and much more. Do put up pictures for us to see when you get your new ride. Drive safe.
Old 25th March 2014, 22:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy View Post
Welcome to team bhp!!!
======
And let me know the definition of your team bhp handle as well

My handle is a short form for BMW "M5 one day". That remains the dream.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks