Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2014, 22:24   #1
BHPian

Hello fellow BHPians!

A warm hello to fellow members on the forum.

To begin with, I laud all the members here for the amazing work you guys are doing. This forum is like a 'WheelPedia' (i m borrowing from WikiPedia here).

Now something about me. I belong to a small town in Uttar Pradesh and currently reside in Mumbai(well, no jobs back home). The thing with us guys is we keep moving around India for challenges and sometimes for fun. I do it for both. Spent 5 years in the Delhi NCR region and I knew Mumbai was next on the list.

I am yet to own a Car but bikes have been an integral part of my life since the last 10 years or so. How about the Bullet Classic and the hills of Himachal?

Have been reading this forum for about 2 years now and I must say it has been an awesome experience. Looking forward to contributing with what i know and learning even more from you guys.
skyrocket003 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th April 2014, 16:32   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello fellow BHPians!

Welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrocket003 View Post
To begin with, I laud all the members here for the amazing work you guys are doing. This forum is like a 'WheelPedia' (i m borrowing from WikiPedia here).
On behalf of the entire community, thanks.

Quote:
I am yet to own a Car but bikes have been an integral part of my life since the last 10 years or so. How about the Bullet Classic and the hills of Himachal?
Pretty much makes for the perfect picture.

Quote:
Have been reading this forum for about 2 years now and I must say it has been an awesome experience. Looking forward to contributing with what i know and learning even more from you guys.
We all learn something new everyday.
Great to have you on board. Trust you'll have familiarised yourself with the community's rules.

Cheers.

Last edited by Aditya : 5th April 2014 at 12:19.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed