Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2014, 02:06   #1

Hi Fellow BHPians

Hi Fellow BHP-ians,

I am Nandagopan from Alleppey, Kerala. A 26 year old Software Engineer, currently working with a leading Indian MNC in Chennai, interested in long distance travels, gadgets, sports and tasting wide variety of cuisines. Now I must let you all know about my Team-BHP handle. Since I am from Kerala - the god’s own country and a person who really loves being behind the wheels, kept it as GodsOwnDriver!

Love for cars and bikes started ever since I was a little kid. I believe it’s in my genes, got this passion from my father who introduced me to the world of automobiles through toys and pictures on various magazines available during late 80’s. Heard a lot from my parents that I used to love sitting on the petrol tank of my father’s then bike a bright red Rajdoot DT 175! And also used to curiously look at every vehicle and was capable of distinguishing between premier padmini’s, ambassador’s, maruti 800’s etc. I grew up, and earlier during school days Standard 2000 and HM Contessa were the two cars I loved the most. As a school kid, I think I was fascinated by the peculiar design of the standard 2000, length and shining grills of the contessa. I have always preferred (always wanted!)those cars over our family owned premier padmini. I still have a lot of fond memories and clear pictures in my mind about all the vehicles my father had owned and then sold over the years, the ones in which I was fortunate enough to travel and spent some good time. List includes Yamaha RX-100, M-800, LML Vespa & NV Special, Honda Activa, Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX, Tata Indica v2 1.4 DLS, Hyundai Getz GVS 1.5 CRDi.

I used to spend time talking about automobiles with likeminded family members and friends. Back then, during late 2008 in my college hostel, many hours were devoted in front of laptop browsing, that too mostly about cars n bikes. That’s when I first happened to see Team-BHP in google results, instantly felt happy to have found something interesting, became a fan, started checking team-bhp.com whenever I wanted a connect with automobiles and it continued ever since.

Frankly I got addicted to the variety, quality and the quantity of information Team-BHP contains and soon it became undoubtedly the most frequently visited website. I would like to sincerely thank each and every moderator for doing an exceptional job of properly maintaining such huge forum, SALUTE !! to one n all..,and also for considering my interest genuine to become a BHPian. Excited to be part of the group and hope there would be some wonderful time spent with you all.
GodsOwnDriver is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th April 2014, 22:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Hi Fellow BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsOwnDriver View Post
tasting wide variety of cuisines. Now I must let you all know about my Team-BHP handle. Since I am from Kerala - the god’s own country and a person who really loves being behind the wheels, kept it as GodsOwnDriver!
A very interesting forum handle! Looking forward to some great info about good dishes from your end. There is a dedicated thread for food lovers on tbhp.

Quote:
during late 2008 in my college hostel, many hours were devoted in front of laptop browsing, that too mostly about cars n bikes. That’s when I first happened to see Team-BHP in google results, instantly felt happy to have found something interesting, became a fan, started checking team-bhp.com whenever I wanted a connect with automobiles and it continued ever since.
Once a bhpian always a bhpian!

Quote:
Frankly I got addicted to the variety, quality and the quantity of information Team-BHP contains and soon it became undoubtedly the most frequently visited website. I would like to sincerely thank each and every moderator for doing an exceptional job of properly maintaining such huge forum, SALUTE !! to one n all..,and also for considering my interest genuine to become a BHPian. Excited to be part of the group and hope there would be some wonderful time spent with you all.
It actually began with a couple of automotive enthusiasts and today covers every aspect and emerging trends of the automotive sector. It is a forum of the automobile lovers; by the automobile lovers and for the automobile lovers only.

Hope to see you around with some nice and interesting contributions in near future.

Thanks

AD

Last edited by ad3952n : 5th April 2014 at 22:31. Reason: Quote tag fix
ad3952n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th April 2014, 15:27   #3

re: Hi Fellow BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3952n View Post
A very interesting forum handle! Looking forward to some great info about good dishes from your end. There is a dedicated thread for food lovers on tbhp.
Thank you! 'ad3952n' and i'm curious to know about your t-bhp handle as well. I'll definitely share info about good food and places which are worth giving a try.

Quote:
Once a bhpian always a bhpian!
Yeah, ofcourse and i m proud.
Quote:
Hope to see you around with some nice and interesting contributions in near future.
Sure, i m looking forward to that.

Regards,
GodsOwnDriver
GodsOwnDriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks