Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2014, 23:10   #1
BHPian

Thank you all BHPians

A big Hello & thank you to all the BHPians, who have been a very active part of my life for last 2 years. They unknowingly helped me occupied, charged & interested during my long & lone trips abroad.

A BIG thank you to Guderian for being my online Manual & SOP for Toyota Fortuner and much more. SS Traveller, gd1418, Adc, Manuuj, Nilanjan Ray and HVKumar for their Golden collection of classic travelogues & beyond. An individual thanks to of them is long due, which I shall do in their respective forums.

Well for myself, I am 39 years old & work as an Engineer in an Oil & Gas firm at Gurgaon. My job involves travel to Middle-East, USA, Korea & Japan with upcoming frequent trips to Argentina & China in may'14 and thereafter.

I love to drive within India as well as abroad as my company gives the option to hire the self driven car or use of own car.

At present I love to drive my Maruti Swift Vxi as well as the with newly acquired Toyota Fortuner-4X2 MT. Prior to that I had Honda City-IInd generation (2005-2008), Santro- The original one (2000-2005) & Zen (1995-2000)

I like reading (mainly fiction) as it keeps me occupied during long flights. The handle Wanderers chosen more for my extensive travel than for the love lost on football, even though I do watch it as Cricket is not easily available abroad.

Looking forward to wonderful time ahead!
Wanderers is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 10th April 2014, 08:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Thank you all BHPians

Hi Sir, Welcome aboard. Hope to interact with you soon. Have a nice time on the forum and look forward to your contributions.

Thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks