Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2014, 23:43   #1
BHPian

Hello Petrolheads

Hello everyone. I am nineteen years old and am very glad to join this amazing community. For as long as I can remember, I have been crazy for cars. Whenever I have nothing to do, I am a person who you would find reading about cars online. In-fact my parents actually believe that I have no other interests in my life. I love driving and ever since I have turned 18, I just cannot get my hands off the wheel of a car. Speaking of which, I currently have a Mercedes-Benz E280 CDI, a Volkswagen Vento TDI and a Maruti-Suzuki Ritz VXi. The Ritz is the car I drive to college but I am allowed to drive the other cars as well. Personally I love driving the Vento and fell that it is a proper drivers car. In the future, I wish to buy the Chevrolet Cruze(although my dad does not want to buy a Chevrolet). But at present, I am more than satisfied with my petrol Ritz.
I am really exited about joining Team-Bhp and I hope to contribute as much as I can to a community from which I have learnt so much about cars
Naman_Ferrari is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th April 2014, 01:04   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naman_Ferrari View Post
In-fact my parents actually believe that I have no other interests in my life. I love driving and ever since I have turned 18, I just cannot get my hands off the wheel of a car. Speaking of which, I currently have a Mercedes-Benz E280 CDI, a Volkswagen Vento TDI and a Maruti-Suzuki Ritz VXi. The Ritz is the car I drive to college but I am allowed to drive the other cars as well.
Hey buddy, welcome aboard!

My parents somewhat think the same as your parents do. I'm an eighteen year old and can completely understand your feeling of wanting to be behind the wheel at all times! And dude must say, your one lucky fellow to get to drive the merc and the vento at this age!

Anyways hope you have a great time on team-Bhp!
Ashkait Kapoor is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th April 2014, 07:41   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Petrolheads

Hi Naman,

It feels really nice to see automotive enthusiasts like you becoming an integral part of this highly informative forum. I feel that for any matter, parents are the best judge for their child's aspirations and dreams.

Having said this, As you are in your teens, make sure that you pay utmost attention to traffic rules and drive safely and carefully. Remember, You are a member of Tbhp so be extra cautious of the rules and regulations while driving.

Enjoy your time here. Looking forward to see and praise your contribution in the near future.

Thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th April 2014, 11:36   #4
BHPian

Re: Hello Petrolheads

Thanks Ashkait Kapoor
I'm sure we have a lot in common

ad3952n I would like to thank you for your reply and assure you that I am a very safe driver.

I hope to interact a lot with my fellow Team-Bhp members and learn more.

Cheers!
Naman_Ferrari is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks